LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what i have seen from candy paint jobs i like. the color i would like to use is blue. i'm looking for a sky blue like Himalaya Blue and Aurora Blue.

Here is a picture i found searching earlier, much in my tone and favor.

EX

Here is a snip of the colors Montana Colors produce, i like all of these, mostly Himalaya Blue though.

EX

What effects would the color get if done in candy paint? Do u think no-no with candy paint, better as pearl or chameleon? what effect with pearl and chameleon?

I picked the color because it is subtle but i want it to stand out, that is why i was going for candy.

Could you also name some shops or local ppl in CA, spc SOcal, that are reputable and very able to reproduce a color like Himalaya Blue.

id be nice if you could spread your thoughts and info - adios .

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
16,272 Posts
Kandy! All day everyday!

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by USOFAMILY@Jul 24 2005, 09:22 AM
Kandy! All day everyday!
[snapback]3468740[/snapback]​
I agree!I love the look,and I really love spraying it!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Do get that shade of blue out of candy isn't going to be easy......it will be something like oriental blue thinned out with clear to the point that it's only slightly tinting a white base below.........and no garanties that it will match :dunno:

I think you are better of getting that shade with a white base and a blue pearl over it.........I know I'v seen a simular shade in my HOK chip book in the pearl section.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts