LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Just sold my G-body 86 regal and have these parts left over for who ever is interested

Prices are OBO and these things can be shipped!
I will take trades as well for the following:
Subs(12 inch)
a Head unit(alpine,kenwood etc.)
Car speakers and a good sub
Grant Steering wheel
Autometer Gauges
or some parts for a olds 350 engine

I take paypal at [email protected] </span></span>,cash and Money orders,you can contact me at [email protected] or pm me[/b]

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Originally posted by 86laidlow@Feb 2 2010, 10:44 PM~16494270
Hey guys Just sold my G-body 86 regal and have these parts left over for who ever is interested

Prices are OBO and these things can be shipped!
I will take trades as well for the following:
Subs(12 inch)
a Head unit(alpine,kenwood etc.)
Car speakers and a good sub
Grant Steering wheel
Autometer Gauges
or some parts for a olds 350 engine

1.G-body column lock,used for a month,comes with 3 keys,will work on elcos,carlos,cutlass,regal $40

2.4bb original olds quadrajet carburator,has 5k miles since rebuild and 60k all together,was on my daily driver,no leaks,works smooth $150

3.Magnaflow Catalytic converter only used to pass smog,its a high flow cat,no  welding direct bolt on,comes with box$120

4.two 86 regal headlights with bezel and cup,windshield washer container,1 bezel and cup $25 for everything or split

I take paypal at [email protected] ,cash and Money orders,you can contact me at [email protected] or pm me
WILL YOU TAKE 40 SHIPPED ON THE COLUMN LOCK. YOU CAN USE A USPS PRIORITY FLAT RATE BOX. PM ME SOME MORE PICS OF THE LOCK. THANKS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts