LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what tools do i need for aibrushing like i have a aircompresser and stuff but what tools do i need

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
airbrush....i recommend iwaata....try the eclipse for starters very reliable easy to clean...and for paint...depends what your doing but i use auto air. you can use that to practice in your home its cheap and dosnt smell...

·
Registered
228 Posts
hey rodrigo its marios nephew i talked to you at scrape how much does the eclipse go for and the auto air paint and where do i buy these things?

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Originally posted by 1lowimpala+Aug 25 2005, 03:14 PM~3691878-->
how much is that eclipse run at?
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-LOWROLLER93
@Aug 25 2005, 03:29 PM~3691990
hey rodrigo its marios nephew i talked to you at scrape how much does the eclipse go for and the auto air paint and where do i buy these things?
whats up..the eclipse ran me like 170 2 years ago,,,could be cheaper now...you can get it at any art store like loomis and toles they have auto air paint too.,.,those start at like 3$ to 30 $

·
Registered
228 Posts
Originally posted by KustomImage@Aug 25 2005, 04:09 PM~3692367
whats  up..the eclipse ran me like 170 2 years ago,,,could be cheaper now...you can get it at any art store  like loomis and toles they have auto air paint too.,.,those start at like 3$ to 30 $
ok thanks

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
on tha reals if you are just starting...pick up the 10 dollar one at harbor frieght...

i got badgers pro, pachees, iwatas, dual actions , shit loads of neddles....most of the time pick up my 10 dollar hf to finish shit off....

it good for learning... even put pachees tips on the hf gun..lol

pachees run a pretty good penny and badgers 150+

you can get these from any hobby lobby, micheals or ebay!

i will never recommend an expensive gun for a starter!

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
iwata is a starter gun and pro gun...why not start with something good so that when you are capable of doing good work you can, and you wont have to run out and buy one...youl also get it out of your head that its the airbrushs fault your not doing good...if you have a cheap gun you might find yourself making excuses :dunno: ......but the eclipse is cheap and you can do alot of good detailed work when your ready...i just dont see the point of messin with a cheap gun....i say do it once and do it right...just my opinion...oh...and airbrushing is not a cheap hobby...especially how our prices are higher that the u.s :angry: ...just my .02 cents...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts