LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 4 cylinders for the car and 2 spare. but the rear 2 cylindersdont just pull out. i haven't installed them yet. but the 2spares i can just easily pull them out the shaft with my hand. but the other 4 i can't. the 2 that come out are reds but the 4 that dont are cce.
are they froze? are they not supposed to come out until the pumps push them.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
my Showtime cylinders were also hard to extend...i hade to mount the cup on to shaft.. clamp the clyinder into a vice and hammer at the cup with a rubber hammer to get them out, so that i can check the seals on the shaft.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
mine do it to they hard 2 pull out i just leave the cup hold the linder adn bang the cup with a hammer and it pop out

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Originally posted by 85chevy@Sep 22 2005, 05:07 PM~3866934
i have 4 cylinders for the car and 2 spare. but the rear 2 cylindersdont just pull out. i haven't installed them yet. but the 2spares i can just easily pull them out the shaft with my hand. but the other 4 i can't. the 2 that come out are reds but the 4 that dont are cce.
are they froze? are they not supposed to come out until the pumps push them.
if the seals are good, they will be harder to pull out,, the ones that pull out easily, probaully need new seals..

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Sep 30 2006, 01:31 AM~6275367
when they start gettin loose......stick it in the caboose....hahahah :biggrin:

my old lady hates that!!!!!

:0 :0 :0 :0

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Originally posted by EL_PASO@Sep 30 2006, 03:10 PM~6278081
why the fuck are you bringing back a old ass topic look at the date you doch bag
Cuz i wuz readin some shit n seen it, made me think about the fuckin whore of a mom ya got bitch... Talk Shit be The shit cock sucker :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts