LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna put either 20's or 22's on my truck, its a 95 chevy silverado reg. cab short bed, and i wanna rims with a deep dish, i've seen some truck with deep dish out back and standards or fwd's up front. now the queston is can i fit deep dish rims both front and back or will they stick out up front?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,207 Posts
Bro I got 92 silverado excab on 20x9 reverse centergold wrapped with 255/35 nittos rubber bands.There deeeeep as hell they stick out like 1/2inch or so but that gives it a tuff look!
so to answer your ??? I can be done and it looks tight!!
I'll try and post some pics ...of my truck..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,273 Posts
yeah homie not trying to knock your idea but 14x7 reverse wires drop down low would look way better then some 20's.
you can run a reverse 20x9 but you really can't lower the truck.
14x7's would be tighter in my opinion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,207 Posts
Naw bro you can lower your truck my truck is like an inch from the wheel front and back looooks sick! Iam going to try to post pics today or tommorro!

Its pro lowered slammed on 20x9 deeeep dish!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,207 Posts
well I got the truck from my uncle he had it lowered in Portland and had it on some blades and they would tuck with a bigger tire when I put the spoke wheels on it I went with a smaller tire so they wouldnt rub ,by looking at it it looks like it does but Ive never been able to make them rub!

I dont know maybe 2 in front and 4 in the back??????????or more??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by dayton roller@Dec 5 2003, 11:47 AM
yeah homie not trying to knock your idea but 14x7 reverse wires drop down low would look way better then some 20's.
you can run a reverse 20x9 but you really can't lower the truck.
14x7's would be tighter in my opinion.
yea i like the way it looks with some 14's but i want at least some 20's on it, ima try to make it lay frame. but i dont want the wheels sticking out since ima drop it low. so i think i'll go revered out back som standars up front.

TwOtYme post some pics of ur truck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by hittin back bumper+Dec 6 2003, 04:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hittin back bumper @ Dec 6 2003, 04:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dayton roller@Dec 5 2003, 11:47 AM
yeah homie not trying to knock your idea but 14x7 reverse wires drop down low would look way better then some 20's.
you can run a reverse 20x9 but you really can't lower the truck.
14x7's would be tighter in my opinion.
yea i like the way it looks with some 14's but i want at least some 20's on it, ima try to make it lay frame. but i dont want the wheels sticking out since ima drop it low. so i think i'll go revered out back som standars up front.

TwOtYme post some pics of ur truck.[/b][/quote]
well if you want it to lay frame you probably gonna have to run standards all the way around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,207 Posts
yeah if you want it to lay frame you will need standard all the way around,but i think once you see the pics of my truck youl'll like it ,the wheels dont stick out that much it makes it look beefy!
I'll try and post pics today!!! ;) Its just that I dont have a scanner here at the shop so I'll have to have my girl scan them at home!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,382 Posts
Originally posted by TwOtYme@Dec 6 2003, 03:30 PM
yeah if you want it to lay frame you will need standard all the way around,but i think once you see the pics of my truck youl'll like it ,the wheels dont stick out that much it makes it look beefy!
I'll try and post pics today!!! ;) Its just that I dont have a scanner here at the shop so I'll have to have my girl scan them at home!
i wanna see... hurry up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by dayton roller+Dec 6 2003, 11:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dayton roller @ Dec 6 2003, 11:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -hittin back [email protected] 6 2003, 04:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--dayton roller
@Dec 5 2003, 11:47 AM
yeah homie not trying to knock your idea but 14x7 reverse wires drop down low would look way better then some 20's.
you can run a reverse 20x9 but you really can't lower the truck.
14x7's would be tighter in my opinion.

yea i like the way it looks with some 14's but i want at least some 20's on it, ima try to make it lay frame. but i dont want the wheels sticking out since ima drop it low. so i think i'll go revered out back som standars up front.

TwOtYme post some pics of ur truck.
well if you want it to lay frame you probably gonna have to run standards all the way around.[/b][/quote]
i've seen truckes layin frame on reversed rims in the back. :confused: :confused: :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by hittin back bumper+Dec 7 2003, 12:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hittin back bumper @ Dec 7 2003, 12:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -dayton [email protected] 6 2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by -hittin back [email protected] 6 2003, 04:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--dayton roller
@Dec 5 2003, 11:47 AM
yeah homie not trying to knock your idea but 14x7 reverse wires drop down low would look way better then some 20's.
you can run a reverse 20x9 but you really can't lower the truck.
14x7's would be tighter in my opinion.

yea i like the way it looks with some 14's but i want at least some 20's on it, ima try to make it lay frame. but i dont want the wheels sticking out since ima drop it low. so i think i'll go revered out back som standars up front.

TwOtYme post some pics of ur truck.

well if you want it to lay frame you probably gonna have to run standards all the way around.
i've seen truckes layin frame on reversed rims in the back. :confused: :confused: :confused:[/b][/quote]
yeah but what size rim was the truck on?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top