LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get new software for the shop computer. I just want to know what u guys are running and what u honestly think about. There is a lot a shit out there and I dont want to get stuck with bullshit I'm not gonna use :)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah... work order/estimator. :)

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Ive used ADP, CCC, AUDITEX, I liked ADP the best its a lot easier just pretty much point and click, it automatically adds all the proper hrs, are you gonna be doing insurance work..? if so a lot of insurance companys run mitchell....

call them up they should be able to send you some demo cd's to check it all out...!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
big thanks homie

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
Originally posted by pi4short@Dec 26 2008, 02:17 PM~12531297
Ive used ADP, CCC, AUDITEX, I liked ADP the best its a lot easier just pretty much point and click, it automatically adds all the proper hrs, are you gonna be doing insurance work..? if so a lot of insurance companys run mitchell....

call them up they should be able to send you some demo cd's to check it all out...!
link?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I got Exced for our tracking and ticket figuring then CCC (pathways) for light trucks,and cars then the Mitchel for big Trucks love all three systems works good for us we run on average $350,000.00 a month. Had ADP but switched to Exced. Much better System

1 - 8 of 8 Posts