LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup ya'll, I was lookin on jevries website on the lindberg cadi, I want to know how to make the hammer setup he talks about. I got the 94 s-10 w/ a bed lift, and the back is already setup to stand but I want it to hop more.
can i get a little help?

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
[attachmentid=271852]
[attachmentid=271853]

Here are 2 pics of that setup. It works like a charm and is pretty easy to do.
Note that the S-10 hasn't got a long rear end making the car hop poorly. You can try adding some small fishing weights to get a better result but it will almost never be as good as with long tailed cars.
Good luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Yes, there are. I will try this week to get the full article online I did for LRB so you can build your own tricked out Lindberg hopper. The leg that touches the cam I glued a piece of styrene on to extend it a bit and made a small gap underneath so thgat when the cam gets to that point it will fall into the gap and locks itself. When you hit the switch again it will pop out of the gap and fall down again. ;)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Sep 12 2005, 12:30 AM~3796552
Yes, there are. I will try this week to get the full article online I did for LRB so you can build your own tricked out Lindberg hopper. The leg that touches the cam I glued a piece of styrene on to extend it a bit and made a small gap underneath so thgat when the cam gets to that point it will fall into the gap and locks itself. When you hit the switch again it will pop out of the gap and fall down again. ;)
Ah.....I see, that would be a big help if you could post that article.....again, Thanks Jevries

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.