LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if a 4 switched switchbox can perform the same moves as a 10 switchbox? and if its harder to use? as there are less switches.
Reason why im asking is the space i got to put in switches the 10 switchbox wont fit

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
i think with a 4 switched switchbox you can do a front to back, side to side.
if you hit 2 switches at once you can da a pan cake, around the world, ee saw and a bunny hop.

a tree weels is not possible... correct me if i'm wrong

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
4 switches are not completly the same as 10. You still have front, back, and sides. You dont have pancake, seesaw, and individual corners. And yes it is impossible to three wheel without corner switches.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Originally posted by Death Dealer@Jul 30 2005, 05:36 PM
4 switches are not completly the same as 10. You still have front, back, and sides. You dont have pancake, seesaw, and individual corners. And yes it is impossible to three wheel without corner switches.
[snapback]3509937[/snapback]​
pancake and seesaw is possible with 4 switches. you have to hit 2 switches at the same time.
4 switches dosen't make a sense with a 3 or 4 pump setup...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so your saying 4 switches isnt suitable for 3 or 4 pumps. But what if its for a 2 pump setup, would 4 switches work as good as 10?

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
depends on what you want
2pump 4 dump. your 4 switches could do- front, back side to side
or front back, 3l, 3r. or front back l3 and rside. depends on what switches you have. 6 prong, 3 prong, 12 prong

i useally run 4 switches for fr,bck,l3,r3 but have curently put in 6 switches for side to side for the hell of it

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,461 Posts
Originally posted by impala64lowrider@Jul 30 2005, 03:56 AM
i think with a 4 switched switchbox you can do a front to back, side to side.
if you hit 2 switches at once you can da a pan cake, around the world, ee saw and a bunny hop.

a tree weels is not possible... correct me if i'm wrong
[snapback]3509443[/snapback]​
Depending on a rolling or standing three, I have 4 switches, front,back,side to side, I could do a rolling 3 wheel, You lock the car up all round drop one side then hit the front switch, :cool:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
i have 4 switches andn das all i need front back and left rear and right rear and if i dump the right rear and the switch to the front it dump on side and in the opposite way 2 i have 2 pumps 4 dumps

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Originally posted by regallowlow187@Jul 30 2005, 02:42 PM
Depending on a rolling or standing three, I have 4 switches, front,back,side to side, I could do a rolling 3 wheel, You lock the car up all round drop one side then hit the front switch,  :cool:
[snapback]3511117[/snapback]​
exactly, thats what i did in my suburban

·
Registered
88 Posts
ALL I EVER WIRE IS 4 AND I CAN DO EVEVRY MOVE "I" WANT I WIRE IN F,B,LB,RB ITS LESS TO WORRIE ABOUT AND LOOKS CLEANER TO ME THE ONLY WAY ID WIRE MORE IS IF I HAD A COMP-DANCER OR A CUST. PAID ME AND I COULDNT TALK THEM OUT OF IT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts