LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an 85 cutlass that im gonna put Pro Hopper hydraulics. im probly not gonna hop it much. whould i need to wrap the frame? and i also got hyme joints. would i be able to 3 wheel with the hyme joints? my setup is 2 pro hopper pumps 4 dumps and 10 switches. i might get 10" cylinders in the front and 12'' in the back. if i were to put power balls would i need to buy pre-cut springs? and what kind of power balls should i get them from? pro hopper? black magic hydros? cce? whats better? and whats the difference between big power balls and normal power balls?

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
First off 8 is in front. 10's are a waist and won't make a difference your front suspension only has so much travel stick to the 8's in the front.

You need power balls for the rear if you want to 3 then u need 12's or 14's

If you plan on 3 wheeling regularly then yes you need to wrap your frame. Run a 3 pump setup 2 pumps to the rear one to the front

Check out my regal in my avatar pic. That's full lock up with 8's in the front and 1e's in the rear

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Originally posted by binky79@Feb 3 2010, 11:24 PM~16507505
First off 8 is in front. 10's are a waist and won't make a difference your front suspension only has so much travel stick to the 8's in the front.

If you plan on 3 wheeling regularly then yes you need to wrap your frame. Run a 3 pump setup 2 pumps to the rear one to the front

Check out my regal in my avatar pic. That's full lock up with 8's in the front and 12s in the rear

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by binky79@Feb 3 2010, 11:24 PM~16507505

Check out my regal in my avatar pic. That's full lock up with 8's in the front and 1e's in the rear
i meant do a rolling 3. im not gonna add another pump. im just askin if u can still 3 wheel with the hyme joints? cuz thats all i got i aint gonna buy anything else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts