LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whadup fellas, i'm a new member to this board, but been readin for a while. My car (91 Chevy Caprice) is currently in the local 'bag shop right now. My set-up when it comes out will be as follows: 1) 1/2 Lines/valves 2) (2) 5 gallon tanks 3) Nitrogen tank 4) Adjustable PSI Switch 5) (4) ViAir Compressors 6)Dual Needle Gauges 7) 4 switch box and a bunch of other little shit. But my real question here is, is there any way that I'll be able to do a rollin 3? And if so, how would I go about doing it? Ive heard that I will be able to, but from some people that don't really know all that much about 'bags. And as I have seen, most of you guys know your shit, so thats why I am comin to you fellas. So, if you could help me out, thatd be appreciated. I'll also post a vid of my car when i get it back on saturday, cuz it should be hoppin :cool:

Peace.

Last edited by 91caprice at Aug 19 2003, 03:29 PM

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
drop a back corner and roll a corner all that stuff you mentioned really has nothing to do with it as long as you have individual control of corneres strong psi and good lift and drop distance in the bags but i aint talking shit you got some good shit there but thats about it just drop a corner and jump the pedal

Last edited by joebomber52 at Aug 19 2003, 02:59 PM

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well son of a bitch, I actually am not going to be able to control both of my rear bags. The guy whos shop my car is at has a Caprice on 22's and a tite setup, he showed me how he doesnt have control of the backs, yet it still looks like hes hittin fat sides when he drops the front side to side, so he convinced me into doing it, to save a few extra bucks. If im not going to be able to do a rolling 3 cuz of this im gonna be pretty pissed, any other ways to do it? Hopefully there is, cuz I really would love to show this off, and If you guys could explain it a little better as in wut to exactly do, thatd be great. BTW, Nice whip lowglow.

Peace.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't mean to be a pester and keep bumping this up, but I am still looking for an answer, anybody? Appreciate it. ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
check it out man.....theres different ways of doing it.."on air". for one,you can get away with it with the parts you got as is.like someone said before just dump out a corner and hit a turn....dependiing on your rear lift ...that will determine just how high your 3 wheel will lift...probably 6 to 8 inches.....now if you want the real shit...1 to 2 feet..you gotta go with a cantilever or a custom built 4-link.....i own a shop that specializes in air ride setups ......we build hoppers and three wheelers for street use....the real deal ..we were one of the originals for creating such a thing ...call if your interested in some info and pics....626-336-4430......10 am..till mid......mon thru fri.....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hah, I'm set with 6 to 8 inches if thats what I can get, no need to go up 1-2 feet, id probly shit my pants when i was driving. Thanks though

·
Registered
402 Posts
THE OLD SCHOOL WAY FOR HYDRAULICS IS TO LIFT IT UP ON ALL FOURS. DROP WHATEVER SIDE (RIGHT SIDE FOR EXAMPLE) THEN RAISE THE RIGHT FRONT CORNER AND GO AROUND A CORNER OR IN A PARKING LOT. HOPES THIS HELPS :)

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I don't know a lot about bags but, it seems like if you have individual control of the front then you would be able to switch the valves around so that you would have individual control of the rear instead. Also, I thought to have individual control of all four corners all you had to have was 8 valves.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts