LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LINCOLN OWNERS
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do a silver or old leaf like a pinstripe pattern, but not pinstripe the edges of it? Would be cleared over any way.

for instance the side pinstripes on my truck would be done in silver leaf, can it just be stand alone leaf of pinstriped egdes on it? hopefully eveyone understands what im trying to ask... lol

I cant do painted pinstripes to save my life so adding a pinstripe on the edges of the leaf would just look like shit :angry:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
WHAT YOU DO IS STRIPE WITH THE STRIPING BRUSH THE QUICK SIZE GLUE AND THEN AFTER A HOUR PUT THE LEAF ON THEN ENGINE TURN IT

·
LINCOLN OWNERS
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well I know that!

what im SAYING IS AFTER THATS DONE CAN IT STAND ALONE OR HAVE TO HAVE THE EDGE STRIPED?!

AND CAN I GET A CLEAN EDGE?

on the new LOWRIDER maf the cover car has what appears to have stand alone leafing done without striping on its edge am I correct?

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
Originally posted by southGAcustoms@Nov 14 2008, 07:13 PM~12155714
well I know that!

what im SAYING IS AFTER THATS DONE CAN IT STAND ALONE OR HAVE TO HAVE THE EDGE STRIPED?!

AND CAN I GET A CLEAN EDGE?

on the new LOWRIDER maf the cover car has what appears to have stand alone leafing done without striping on its edge am I correct?
Yes, ive done leafing, and left the edges. I outlined my leaf lines with tape, then applied the glue, then leaf. So i had a clean straight edge from the tape

1 - 6 of 6 Posts