LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im using this pic for demo purposes only i want the console and the double din to have that style and i would like to know what do i do with the ac controls to make it still have them work i live in az so they have to work lol !!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
is it run off vaccum tubes? if so, get an extra set of vaccum tubes from the junkyard to make it extend to your glove box or youre going to have to have part of the center console lift up and expose a hide away compartment or panel. id do that cause you could also stick in there other things like eq. do you get what im saying? if not you know that middle panel on the dash on the passenger side pops out right and has a big ass space there, people use them like clavos to hide your shit or cuete

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by impalaray@Jan 27 2010, 05:22 AM~16426236
is it run off vaccum tubes? if so, get an extra set of vaccum tubes from the junkyard to make it extend to your glove box or youre going to have to have part of the center console lift up and expose a hide away compartment or panel. id do that cause you could also stick in there other things like eq. do you get what im saying? if not you know that middle panel on the dash on the passenger side pops out right and has a big ass space there, people use them like clavos to hide your shit or cuete
x2

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by impalaray@Jan 27 2010, 02:22 AM~16426236
:0 GOOD INFO RIGHT THERE!!!!!! AND SORRY IT GONA BE A 79 MONTE CARLO SO I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A/C SO IDK IF ITS VACUUMED OR NOT

·
57 RAG
30,659 Posts
Originally posted by ILUVMY82@Jan 29 2010, 10:29 PM~16456979
:0 GOOD INFO RIGHT THERE!!!!!! AND SORRY IT GONA BE A 79 MONTE CARLO SO I  DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A/C SO IDK IF ITS VACUUMED OR NOT
yeah there vacuum controled and they get the vacuum from the engine then it goes to the a/c controls which lets it know which vents to open up inside the car if not you can possible have it run where the a/c always comes out a certain set of vents and nothing else and you can run a switch for hi and lo possibly that is something to think about.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by MOSTHATED CC@Jan 30 2010, 05:54 AM~16459063
yeah there vacuum controled and they get the vacuum from the engine then it goes to the a/c controls which lets it know which vents to open up inside the car if not you can  possible have it run where the a/c always comes out a certain set of vents and nothing else and you can run a switch for hi and lo possibly that is something to think about.
yeessss that is a brilliant idea just a couple switches will loook much better than that unit

·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by ILUVMY82@Jan 25 2010, 09:05 PM~16410055
ok im using this pic for demo purposes only i want the console and the double din to have that style and i would like to know what do i do with the ac controls to make it still have them work i live in az so they have to work lol !!

That's is a really nice center console :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I KNOW I FOUND IT ON HERE SOMEWERE IN A NICE ELCO AND THOUGHT I WOULD ADD THAT TO THE NECCESSARY ITEMS ON THE LIST :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts