LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i leave the car parked in the garage at normal height (driveable height) id come back like 2, 3 days later and see that the front has dropped almost all the way.. the back is still at normal height..
why does this happen??

·
Registered
495 Posts
Leak in the system...

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
either an external leak, the checks are bad, or your dumps are hanging open.

look for fluid in the trunk or on the ground. if you dont see any, close your slowdowns all the way and see what happens. if it still falls its bad checks, if it stays up its the dumps

·
Registered
367 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Aug 18 2006, 07:08 PM~5997199
either an external leak, the checks are bad, or your dumps are hanging open.

look for fluid in the trunk or on the ground.  if you dont see any, close your slowdowns all the way and see what happens.  if it still falls its bad checks, if it stays up its the dumps
HE'S RIGHT...... YOUR 3/8 CHECK VALVES MIGHT HAVE TO BE UPGRADED. I WENT TO 1/2 INCH CUZ I GOT TIRED OF REPLACING THEM EVERY 3 MONTHS. THE ENGINE'S JUST 2 HEAVY FOR THEM. BUT MAKE SURE THATS THE PROBLEM BEFORE DISMANTALING SHIT.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Originally posted by chevys4life@Aug 18 2006, 06:23 PM~5996983
when i leave the car parked in the garage at normal height (driveable height) id come back like 2, 3 days later and see that the front has dropped almost all the way.. the back is still at normal height..
why does this happen??
1st do the easiest and cheapest thing: check your seals in your cylinders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts