LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have quick question...
My pump tank is leaking I believe from the O-Ring where it mounts against the block and is the only leak I can find, the front corner slowly drops over time....
I know it could be a check valve or dump issue...but can a leaking tank cause any corner to drop like that?
I've closed the slowdown and it stays put....open it up and it drops...I know that points to a dump issue....
But with a leaking tank, would it cause pressure loss?
Thanks for any help or advice.

·
Premium Member
34,400 Posts
I have quick question...
My pump tank is leaking I believe from the O-Ring where it mounts against the block and is the only leak I can find, the front corner slowly drops over time....
I know it could be a check valve or dump issue...but can a leaking tank cause any corner to drop like that?
I've closed the slowdown and it stays put....open it up and it drops...I know that points to a dump issue....
You have two separate issues going on. Replace your dump cartridge and change tank o-ring.... I'd also recommend removing the motor and see if there is oil in the block on the pumphead shaft side... if it's wet time to change the shaft seal

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have quick question...
If she's drops on one cylinder must be a o ring problem or could be the dump , FBSS or 4Corners???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts