Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back they had a topic on some Disconnects that went on the Cylinder and connected to the hose. If the cylinder had oil in it and you disconnected the hose from the cylinder the car would stay up. Can anybody tell me where I could get these or whats the name of them. Would really appriciate it.
-LALO :biggrin:
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.