LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok wouldnt they have to be 20x7 because i had 13's on the lac and they barely tucked in the back wheel wells. And how would you get them on cause i know when i took my 13's off and tried to jack up the car to put the stocks back on, my jack was about maxed out and the car was leaning pretty bad. How would i jack it up high enough to get all the rims on???? please help me out someone.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn homie u sure cause my 13's i got from you barely tuck. how much for 20' 100 spoke lip laced spinners?? all chrome and price on all gold also. let me know.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Your 13's were most likely reverse offset which means deep dish. With 20's you would go a standard offset which is only about a 2" lip

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes my 13's are reverse. so u think 20x8 standards would fit???? and how would i get them on like i mentioned in the 1st post????

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Originally posted by Ridin Deep@Dec 11 2003, 02:57 AM
yes my 13's are reverse. so u think 20x8 standards would fit???? and how would i get them on like i mentioned in the 1st post????
when you put them on, on the front, lift the car up from the cross member and put some jacks on each side of the frame and throw them bitches on, and on the back, lift the car up from the differential and put some jacks on each side of the frame and throw them bitches on!!!!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
They go right on with no problems at all. Just make sure you get standard offset rims

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by Ridin Deep@Dec 10 2003, 09:57 PM
tHEY WOULD FIT FOR SURE, AND GETTING THEM ON IS SIMPLE JACK UP THE FRAME INSTEAD OF THE AXLE ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts