LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i made an rc lindberg, it does front up, 3 wheel, sometimes bck up. its cool. i'll post pics when i ge them and when i get to go on the computer, probably tomorrow.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by jevries@Sep 23 2003, 09:10 PM
Good Job Ali! ;) It's so cool and pretty simple...wasn't it? ;)
yes it was. i'll post some setup pics and there will be a video in an hour or so.

·
Registered
434 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok then i cant get pics cause its to late(the car is dead and fucked up)

All i did was got a micro rc car took all the radio shit outta the car and wired the motor points to the motor in the lindberg and wired up 2 aa batteries to it put them in the trunk of the car, attached a body and bing it worked. if you want a bit extra add another batterie, it moves faster.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
tight bro, if it could only move a little faster. shit i would like to do that on a regular hopper.

Last edited by tonedeaf at Sep 26 2003, 05:32 PM

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Cool you made the diagram!

If you wan the Lindberg to hop just go out buy a cheapass 2 channel RC car will cost you $10...make sure it's a 6V one...4AA batteries.
Rip out the PCB watch where all the wires where connected to and just run(doublesided)tape it in the back and your Lindberg will hop remote style! It's really supersimple. ;)

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by jevries@Sep 26 2003, 07:57 AM
Yo Ali, does the RC unit stll works? because you put 2 AA batteries on the micro RC PCB....and 3 should kill it.

Please reduce the size of your clip...11.5MB is pretty large.
Just use windows moviemaker and convert it WMA. ;)
3 batts didnt fry but a 9-volt did. i dont have moviemaker anymore so i cant change the file sixe, unless anybody knows how to do it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts