LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Father Billy Felix Passed Away Yesterday At 9:25 AM

He Was A Good Man Loved To Hang Around With Family And Friends Joke Around And Bullshit But What He Loved To Do The Most Was Cruise Around In His 1937 Chevy Before He Got Sick He rolled That Car Everywhere Even If It Was Just Around The Block To Get Some Cigg's Or To Schools To Pick up His Grand Kids Or Even Rollin About 60 And Hittin Switches On The Freeway lol. He Was Good Friends With Alot Of People And He Will Sure Be Remember'd By All Of Us Here In Vegas And In Southern California Where He Grew Up And ect.

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks To Danny D, Abel Rocha, Efrin "Bugs" Gonzalez, And Ruben "Buggz" Ochoa for All Of There Help With The Casket

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
:angel:

·
Registered
963 Posts
:tears: R.I.P :tears:

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All Las Vegas Riders

If U Wish To Attend My Fathers Services U Are More Than Welcome To Come By

Viewing Will Be Held on Friday At 3:00 Pm to 5:00 Pm Mass Will Be Held At 5:00 Pm And This Will Be Held At St. Elizabeth Roman Cathlioc Church In Summerlin

The Funeral service On Saturday Will Be At The Same Church at 1:00 Pm Then We Will Drive From The Church To The Burial At Palms On North Jones

Lookin To Have Alot Of Clubs Come Out To Pay There Respects To My Father u can Fly Club Colors Both Days And Hope To See U Guys Bring Out As Many Lowriders As Possible The Desirable Ones Will Be Bringing Out Our Cars Saturday And Having Them stay At The Cemetary Where The Burial Is Gonna Take Place Then Car Pool To The Church For The Services And The Cars Will Be Attended And Watched Not Left Alone And The Ceremony Will Have Coverage in LRM So Hope To See Alot Of Vegas Riders Get Together And Pay There Respects To A Fellow Rider

If U Need Any more information Or Contact Information PM Me Or LifeAfterDeath 2

Thanks Everyone

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
My condolences go out to The Felix and Desirable Ones families... Billy was a great person and I consider myself priviledged to have known him. He was a true rider and family man. He will be greatly missed in this town and in the entire Lowriding community.

R.I.P. Billy :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by vegashopper@Sep 26 2007, 09:25 PM~8878140
My condolences go out to The Felix and Desirable Ones families... Billy was a great person and I consider myself priviledged to have known him. He was a true rider and family man. He will be greatly missed in this town.

R.I.P. Billy  :angel:  :angel:  :angel:  :angel:
Let The Word Get Around To As Many Clubs And People With Lowriders As Possible

Thank you

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
34,436 Posts
r.i.p....

take care my lowrider brother....

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Condolences from the De Alba Family. Billy will be missed. :angel:

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
R.I.P

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
SORRY ABOUT THE LOST , MAY HE REST IN PEACE!!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Sorry to hear about your great loss, may your father rest in peace. And im sure he would love his caskit it would make any lowrider proud

1 - 20 of 181 Posts