LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there gonna be anything in store for the Radical class next year? I read many of these topics and see people talking about busting out hard next year and I wanna see it for myself...lots of talk about having crazy bikes...just wanna let the homies out there know that if all goes as planned I will have a Radical Bike out by San Diego show and its gonna be something...already hit up people like fonzy and abel that said would be happy to mural my frame...and cant forget Hernan with his bad ass engraving...already assuring he would hook up the whole bike for a long time friend...just realize that Legions California Chapter will hopefully bust out next year with a new Radical Ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by legionlegend@Aug 28 2006, 09:21 PM~6063319
Is there gonna be anything in store for the Radical class next year?  I read many of these topics and see people talking about busting out hard next year and I wanna see it for myself...lots of talk about having crazy bikes...just wanna let the homies out there know that if all goes as planned I will have a Radical Bike out by San Diego show and its gonna be something...already hit up people like fonzy and abel that said would be happy to mural my frame...and cant forget Hernan with his bad ass engraving...already assuring he would hook up the whole bike for a long time friend...just realize that Legions California Chapter will hopefully bust out next year with a new Radical Ride.
Thats great to hear. Your right homie. Alot of people get on here and claim that there going to build a radical and win boty or whatever but its pretty rare that people come though. I have heard this alot of times so you will forgive me if I say I will believe it when I see it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Aug 29 2006, 03:37 PM~6063432
Thats great to hear. Your right homie. Alot of people get on here and claim that there going to build a radical and win boty or whatever but its pretty rare that people come though. I have heard this alot of times so you will forgive me if I say I will believe it when I see it.
:biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I know im trying not to be one of those people but I am going off to college in San Diego or L.A. next year and I am determined to have it out before july of next year...I could have it done way sooner but the price for paint and laser cut parts is expensive especially since my last bike bad 2 da bone all the parts were done by my dad and I...but yea i have the schwinn frame and have drawn out frame ideas while bored in class...I am prolly going with the superhero theme with this bike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its true I wanna keep it secret...i just wanna let people know that theyre not the only ones coming out...just wanna give them a lil scare and not realease any other info...this is prolly all the info coming out about my new project :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
is it two wheel or trike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Aug 29 2006, 08:37 AM~6063432
Thats great to hear. Your right homie. Alot of people get on here and claim that there going to build a radical and win boty or whatever but its pretty rare that people come though. I have heard this alot of times so you will forgive me if I say I will believe it when I see it.
I second that. Just be like Hermanos of Peace (Paz brothers) They dont come up in here talking shit that they're doing to do this and that. They just bust out and do it. No warnings, no "my bike's going to be bad ass....." trash talk. They just bust out and let their bike speak for themselves. So mad respect for them :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by legionlegend@Aug 29 2006, 08:45 AM~6063494
Yea I know im trying not to be one of those people but I am going off to college in San Diego or L.A. next year and I am determined to have it out before july of next year...I could have it done way sooner but the price for paint and laser cut parts is expensive especially since my last bike bad 2 da bone all the parts were done by my dad and I...but yea i have the schwinn frame and have drawn out frame ideas while bored in class...I am prolly going with the superhero theme with this bike
If you have it out in July you're already late. San Diego show is usually the last Sunday in June. It was on the 25th this year.

I always make sure I set my deadlines so I have my stuff done before the show I plan on busting out with it at. Like for Vegas this year I'll have some things done but I'm already thinking of the PHX tour stop in March. I know I won't have things done in Vegas that I wanted so I have my sights set on the first Sunday in March. Gotta stay ahead of the tour :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
Since its the last Sunday of June, I think thats pretty much why he said BEFORE July. Like, not done in July, but before. Like how the last Sunday of June is before July.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,822 Posts
GLAD TO HEAR THE LEGION BROTHERS FROM CALI COMING OUT WITH SOMETHING.

HOPE ALL GOES WELL AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING HIT ME UP.

GOOD LUCK.

STILL PLANNING ON VEGAS THIS YEAR??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Aug 29 2006, 10:04 PM~6066603
someone from my club Next Year Bike Club will be a contender for B.O.T.Y., if not next year then the next or the next or the next......
Don't worry man you'll be in top 3 next year with that Lil Chic frame you just bought :thumbsup: Maybe you'll be 2nd or 3rd Sweepstakes but top in your class :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,092 Posts
Originally posted by CUTLESSSWANGIN@Aug 29 2006, 09:23 AM~6065137
is **** hooking it up????

yeah im also gald that another top legions bike will be coiming out of the west. **** has been holdin' it down over here for a while......im not sure if **** will be working on LegionLegends frame or not ,but he has allready started on ours
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What frames has **** done...im not too sure, but i do wanna hit him up some time soon to see if he can go crazy on a frame
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,092 Posts
off the top of my head i can say Creamator and Lady Death are 2 of the ones that most people know about, but there is also another that is bout to come out soon as well as some lesser known but still top quality bikes
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top