1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
1 million dollars? wth!

·
Registered
666 Posts

if ya need any more specific pics, just holla and i will go out and take some for ya, just let me know what ya need.

i will say first hand, this truck is amazing, i had my dad over the other day, and hes been a welder and fabricator for many years, and he happened to see it in the garage, so he took a look and he just coulnt believe the attention to detail that was done on this vechile, he was in thar for over an hour just crawling under it and lookin everyware he could. hes not easy to impress, and he just couldnt believe his eyes, he was really impressed about the fabbed upper and lower control arms on all 4 corners.

someone could really get on the map with this thing.

taylor

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
are you really asking $5,900 for that?
ill give you 50 bucks just to take the ugly ass scoop off that piece and paint it a regular color

·
Registered
929 Posts
1 mil??

it says $5900

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are you really asking $5,900 for that?
ill give you 50 bucks just to take the ugly ass scoop off that piece and paint it a regular color

:cheesy:

good one! and for your information that's a cowl, not a 'scoop'. But I wouldn't expect you to figure that one out on your own, and it's not on there for looks it's for clearance of cylinders/hoses

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Originally posted by pimpoldscutlass81@Aug 30 2005, 01:29 PM~3720489
are you really asking $5,900  for that?
dued your juss pissed that all u can do is tint windows...

that truck is very bad ass. very nice job on it..good luck with the sale

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
looks very awesome with someone would finish it. looks like it will make someone a great dancer good luck

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
Originally posted by ryans97s10@Aug 31 2005, 10:35 PM~3730612
dued your juss pissed that all u can do is tint windows...
that truck is very bad ass. very nice job on it..good luck with the sale

i dont tint windows, hoe, im in the Marines. thats my friends shop.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Originally posted by pimpoldscutlass81@Sep 1 2005, 01:07 AM~3731574

but your still a ***.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Originally posted by pimpoldscutlass81@Sep 1 2005, 01:07 AM~3731574
so you cant even tint windows and you make fun of this truck...all you can do is run around with a bunch of guys yelling whoooohaaaa all fucking day...true marine bitch

·
Registered
666 Posts
Originally posted by G-Money@Sep 1 2005, 11:50 PM~3737807
it dose say that  2 times

DraginRocker97 |
[email protected]

Offer Price: $100000000
DraginRocker97 |
[email protected]

Offer Price: $million

to make a reply on the mautofied site you need to post an offer price, and since i was posting pics of it for him i wasnt really making him an offer on it, so i just entered teh first amount that came to my head.

But noware on the site does it say that he is asking a million dollars for it, come on now get real man.

taylor

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess mautofied.com is just way, way, way too fucking complicated for some people to figure out. But at least those people are quick to hammer away at there key boards, post on here, & show the rest of us just how fucking stupid they really are.

Thanks for the entertainment!

·
Registered
691 Posts
your truck looks pretty bad ass, you dont even see a cage like that in funny cars. Hopefully it goes to someone who is gonna put it to good use. good luck sellin it bro :thumbsup:

·
Registered
795 Posts
TRADE U MY 97 S10 WITH 3 PUMPS ITS ON FOR SALE POST NOW RUNS GREAT WHAT DOES UR TRUCK NEED TO BE FINISHED

1 - 20 of 20 Posts