LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST LIKE THE CADDY UPDATE..... POST THEM RADICAL HOPPERS... THE JUNKIER THE BETTER.... THEY DONT HAVE TO BE A SPECIFIC CAR.... THE WINNER OF WHOEVER POST UP THE BEST RADICAL/SUPER BUSTED HOPPPPER WILL WIN 2$ SERIOUSLY ILL MAIL IT...LOL BUT I WANNA SEE EM AND THEY DONT HAVE TO BE URS.... JUST GET THEM HERE!!!.. I KNO HIGHRIDAH HAS 1.... OR WAS THAT 1OFAKIND.... SOMEBODY HAS 1..... BUTI WANNA SEE EM RADICAL.. AND I WANNA SEE EM BUSTED

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
well the elco is mising the lower rear 1/4 right now .. the rear axle and whole thing has fell a few times too ..guess i got lucky ..i always glue it back together .. on they i think the hood lost a corner on the hingy thing ... oh yeah and missing the back bumper ... not much i can do but wait for it to come about ...

i posted in the other topic too

Attachments

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GO STEP ON THE FRONT!!!! SMASH IT UP!!! LOL JK... THAS KOOL

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
look at that junkie muthaf**ka!!!! i love it..... i actually like junky cars in real life tho...lol.... but thas kool... u use a lighter to get the back end to bend like that??

and what kind of chassis is that?? hoppin hydros???? i ono

·
Registered
336 Posts
Heres mine, I reworked the motor gears so that it hops stronger, weighted the rear, proped the rear axle up with tooth pics glued too the chassis, re routed the wires to come out the side so it can hit back bumper (which it will do every time I hit the switch), I put slim tires on the front so they wouldent hit on the fenders when it hops, about a moth ago the motor started to smoke when I was hopping, but I kept hopping and blew the motor, so I put one in from another hopper. The car isint broken yet, but it is ugly haha.
[attachmentid=283458]
[attachmentid=283463]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Originally posted by 83fleet91front@Sep 20 2005, 11:41 AM~3850724
look at that junkie muthaf**ka!!!! i love it..... i actually like junky cars in real life tho...lol.... but thas kool... u use a lighter to get the back end to bend like that??

and what kind of chassis is that?? hoppin hydros???? i ono
Its a lindberg dancer.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I USED TO HAVE ALLLLLLL THE LINDENBERG HOPPERS.. THAT JOKER 63...... THE 64... THE 58 I THINK IT WAS A 58 BOMB... BLUE AD BLACK.. AND SOME OTHER 1S

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by highridah@Sep 20 2005, 05:28 PM~3852724
you know how cali do
u from cali??? what part???

1 - 20 of 74 Posts