LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone know the 63 or 64 impala from radio shack , is that differant from the 67 impala like does it have diff , functions , hoppin in the front ??........cuz i wus thinking of buying it , but i just wanted 2 know if it wus any differant
thnx
and has anyone seen the astro van at radio shack it has gold rims and the controller looks similar 2 the impala one's and u press a button and the trunk opens up with a system in the back and u hit another button and music plays , its soooo fuckin stupid cuz the music is soo corny

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jevries ur 67 is mad brooo
that hops high as hell

c thats how they should come when u buy them instead of just the back , thats bullsit

·
Lowsociety
58 Posts
Originally posted by cadillacpimpn@Aug 9 2003, 12:08 AM
hey does anyone know the 63 or 64 impala from radio shack , is that differant from the 67 impala like does it have diff , functions , hoppin in the front ??........cuz i wus thinking of buying it , but i just wanted 2 know if it wus any differant
thnx
and has anyone seen the astro van at radio shack it has gold rims and the controller looks similar 2 the impala one's and u press a button and the trunk opens up with a system in the back and u hit another button and music plays , its soooo fuckin stupid cuz the music is soo corny
Hai, my name is Andre Fortanier and i'm living in holland (europe), I'm surcin a long time for those radio shack hoppers and i would like to have the 63 model but i can not get them over here, i was wondering can you help me out on this 1, I will pay for all the costs to send him over here, Whats the price in store? i now in the states there about 40 dollars, so if you can hlp me to get 1 i'm very happy, you can reply to my e-mail adress, thanks anyway and greetz Andre :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by 60'Brookwood+Aug 12 2003, 01:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (60'Brookwood @ Aug 12 2003, 01:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cadillacpimpn@Aug 9 2003, 12:08 AM
thnx
and has anyone seen the astro van at radio shack it has gold rims and  the controller looks similar 2 the impala one's and u press a button and the trunk opens up with a system in the back and u hit another button and music plays , its soooo fuckin stupid cuz the music is soo corny
Hai, my name is Andre Fortanier and i'm living in holland (europe), I'm surcin a long time for those radio shack hoppers and i would like to have the 63 model but i can not get them over here, i was wondering can you help me out on this 1, I will pay for all the costs to send him over here, Whats the price in store? i now in the states there about 40 dollars, so if you can hlp me to get 1 i'm very happy, you can reply to my e-mail adress, thanks anyway and greetz Andre :biggrin: :cool:[/b][/quote]
in canada it cost $99 for anyone of them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts