LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the dec.03 issue of lowrider on page 16. I tryed radioshacks web. but came with nothing. I want this remote controlled car bad! says has a 7 function remote that looks like hydro switch box. I don't have the time to check the store at tha moment and figured someone out there would know how much it costs?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my bad, dam beer! good looking out homie 69.99! good price

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I want to know if it can really hop?

Last edited by ScratchBuilderV at Nov 5 2003, 11:21 PM

·
Registered
192 Posts
4 switches

1 - forward / reverse
2 - front up / down
3 - back up / down
4 - left / right steering

It also has an opening hood to show off the engine area, and opening trunk to show off the hydrosetup. I will post pics of mine later on today.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
uhm, i think it cant hop.. just move up & down... or?

anybody hv sum more pics of this 58??

Last edited by Cruizin´Kev at Nov 6 2003, 05:40 PM

·
Registered
192 Posts
I need a battery pack I will buy one in about 1 hr and take the pics, and the spoke wheels are interchangeable with the other previos cars like the 64 and el camino, i just ordered the spare wheels from radio shack a set of 4 with all the pieces cost me 14.99 _ shipping.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by Lazerwerks.com@Nov 6 2003, 05:42 PM
I need a battery pack I will buy one in about 1 hr and take the pics, and the spoke wheels are interchangeable with the other previos cars like the 64 and el camino, i just ordered the spare wheels from radio shack a set of 4 with all the pieces cost me 14.99 _ shipping.
cool. can you make videos with your cam? :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by Lazerwerks.com@Nov 6 2003, 11:42 AM
they have a link for the wheels on there site?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts