LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by HATERADE@Sep 6 2003, 12:35 AM
ANYONE KNOW OF A REALLY GOOD SHOP IN ARIZONA TO GET MY CAR BAGGED AT?
DIDN'T YOU ALREADY POST THIS http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?a...b92beeef3dd3c89 AND I THOUGHT YOU WHERE IN WITH WORLD WIDE ???? I THOUGHT YOU WHEREN'T BAGGING YOUR CAR YOU SAID YOU WHERE DOWN WITH IT AND WHERE GOING TO BUILD SOMETHING ELSE?? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEW CAR YOU WHERE GETTING???

Last edited by BIGTONY at Sep 6 2003, 12:40 AM

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEAH I AM STARTING A NEW CAR BUT I'M GOING TO COMPLETELY FINISH THIS ONE BEFORE I START THE NEXT ONE NOT HAVE 2 CARS AND NOTHIN TO ROLL! YEAH AND IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION MY FIRST TOPIC WAS ABOUT HOW TO BAG THE RAG THIS TOPIC IS WHERE TO TAKE IT TO SO QUIT!!!!! YOU DON'T SEE ME GOING ON TO ALL YOUR TOPICS TALKIN SHIT?

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by HATERADE@Sep 6 2003, 08:55 AM
YEAH I AM STARTING A NEW CAR BUT I'M GOING TO COMPLETELY FINISH THIS ONE BEFORE I START THE NEXT ONE NOT HAVE 2 CARS AND NOTHIN TO ROLL! YEAH AND IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION MY FIRST TOPIC WAS ABOUT HOW TO BAG THE RAG THIS TOPIC IS WHERE TO TAKE IT TO SO QUIT!!!!! YOU DON'T SEE ME GOING ON TO ALL YOUR TOPICS TALKIN SHIT?
I DIDN'TKNOW ASKING A ? WAS TALKING SHIT IF U ALREADY STARTED ONE POST ON BASICCLY THE SAME TOPIS WHY DIDN'T U JUST RENEW IT??? WHY U SO SENSITIVE???

·
Registered
75 Posts
Originally posted by HATERADE@Sep 6 2003, 02:35 AM
ANYONE KNOW OF A REALLY GOOD SHOP IN ARIZONA TO GET MY CAR BAGGED AT?
come see me

chubs daddy customs
26 east pima

phx az

602-757-8996
602-757-8995

i carry eai part not any aim junk that everyone over here carrys

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by purpl7duece@Sep 6 2003, 10:08 AM
Quit bein a dick to the guy. You must miss him a lot cause you go into every1 of his topics and bitch at him. Any way my boy Geoff can bag it for you. He is very cheap to. He does it for fun and doesn't charge a lot.
You dont know me or him so i'll leave it at that its between me and him not you thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts