LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been dying to find the factory side lights that go on my rag top. I've tried everywhere, i cant find em. If n e body can show me a drectory who has em or n e hting i would GREATLY appreciate this, this is one of the finishing touches on my car and really need to find em, I'm willing to pay more than necessary i just need these lights, thankx all.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by harborareaPhil+Jul 22 2003, 10:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (harborareaPhil @ Jul 22 2003, 10:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gangstaburban95@Jul 22 2003, 07:46 PM
yeah theres junkyards but nothing
;) I'LL KEEP MY EYES OPEN FOR SOME :thumbsup: .....(THEY FIT RIGHT IN MY POCKETS :biggrin: )[/b][/quote]
i feel ya on that one homie, if u find em I'll pay u triple for em :0 I'm serious about these lights bro, holler :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
J.C. Whitney sells those. They are called Concert Lights and come in alot of different styles.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 1LOWCHERO@Jul 22 2003, 11:18 PM
J.C. Whitney sells those. They are called Concert Lights and come in alot of different styles.
so do I just go to jc whitney.com and look em up?? thankx a lot bro imam go look for myself. ;)

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I get the mag, not sure if they show up online or not.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by gangstaburban95@Jul 25 2003, 09:42 AM
yeah man i jus searched their website and nothing came up :( imma give e a call and see wut happens.
well i called the fuckers and they said they didnt carry em, aye LOWCHERO can u find them for me cuz u said they had em in all different kinds of styles but then technician i had couldnt seem to fin em. U think pep boys or jegz or sumone will have em?? there has to be sumplace to find these lights, like i said i will do whatever it takes for who can find em for me.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by harborareaPhil+Jul 27 2003, 07:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (harborareaPhil @ Jul 27 2003, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gangstaburban95@Jul 27 2003, 10:50 AM
TT!! sumbody help me please!!!!
HITTING THE JUNKYARD AFTER WORK MON. :biggrin: ...... :cool:[/b][/quote]
find those lights for me please I beg of u!!!!!!! :cheesy: :biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i have a pair that came off my regal. But their all broken and shit..
the plastic piece inside that lights up is shredded because of weather, and the plastic covers look like shit, the metal housings look good though... dont have the screws.

i thought they were called "coach lamps/lights"?

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Torx@Jul 29 2003, 06:25 AM
i have a pair that came off my regal. But their all broken and shit..
the plastic piece inside that lights up is shredded because of weather, and the plastic covers look like shit, the metal housings look good though... dont have the screws.

i thought they were called "coach lamps/lights"?
can u post a pic of them?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts