LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I have a couple of the 51's. They were a part of the Millenium series I believe. There are a bunch of those 60's wagons at my local KB's. I think its called the Street Fighter II now.
What was the hobby shop asking for them?

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the wagon is a 60 impala, they were both unbuilt in the original boxes with the plastic on. the 51 fleetline looked like an older kit. the wagon was to custom to do anything with. and like i said before, i didn't ask the price

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Sep 12 2003, 06:55 PM
the wagon is a 60 impala, they were both unbuilt in the original boxes with the plastic on. the 51 fleetline looked like an older kit. the wagon was to custom to do anything with. and like i said before, i didn't ask the price
my bad, i meant is the 60 imp from mongram coupe/lowrider kit, the same scale as the 60 imp wagon?

i seen the wagon but never really paid attn to it. i'm thinking of swaping parts to make a og wagon

·
Registered
8,670 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Sep 12 2003, 06:55 PM
no you could convert it into a normal delivery but needs parts from a 60 impala and a lot of cutting I wanna do that too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts