LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn look what i found in one of my old magazines, a feature about alien toy aka space patrol. Man this thing was crazy, i think this killed the whole beddancer scene since nobody could top this hahaha, it says under the picture of Sal he`s still waiting for people to compete with him, i think he`s still waiting :biggrin:

·
LAYEDBACK
10,100 Posts
Cool pics joost. I never seen the setup on that truck before. Pumps just about everywhere. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
i used to go to all the shows with alen lopez and his evil bed dancer and every time alen did some diferent mod to the truck that fool copyed to his truck. Alens truck had those same mods and @ the end alen beat him and retired the evil bed dancer for good the las mod that he did that fool couldent top it off, same beds that split and each pice spin, front detached and spin , then allen made the cab lift and spin @ the same time wile doing a 3 wheel i got all that on tape. man one off this days i will post some pictures :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
YES BUT I DONT HAVE THE CAMARA ANY MORE ALL I HAVE IS THE 8MM TAPES...... :biggrin:

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
jesus joost, wtf were you waiting for? i have been searching for pics since the day i came on this website. thats the reason im here today and have a lowrider. thanks alot man. too bad i cant read that magazine.

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
heres the lawnmower he did up. i think i might go back to my old school avater with the hood spinning on space patroll.

Attachments

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts

·
Registered
11,160 Posts
Sal sold alien toy to the automotive museum of San. Diego. After he came back from a trip t . Europe. He.ccurrently works in UCS . Teaches metal fabrication and paint .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts