LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 12 2003, 08:05 PM
lookin' pretty good man. :thumbsup:

just curious but..... is the interior grey primer like my purple willys?
yea, its gray primer. but i didnt even know about the willys, didnt take your idea. i wanted it to be like tweeeddddd

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Aug 12 2003, 07:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Aug 12 2003, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Aug 12 2003, 08:05 PM
lookin' pretty good man. :thumbsup:

just curious but.....  is the interior grey primer like my purple willys?
yea, its gray primer. but i didnt even know about the willys, didnt take your idea. i wanted it to be like tweeeddddd[/b][/quote]
yeah, same here man.... grey tweed.
but like they say.... great minds think alike ;)

not to mess up your post or anything but here is a pic of it so far. it's about 3/4 done so far. kinda had to put it away a couple of weeks ago along with about 9 others ;)

Last edited by The Mad Modeler at Aug 12 2003, 07:56 PM

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by gonzalj@Aug 12 2003, 09:18 PM
Very Nice work on both models.....
thanx man, i kinda pretty much threw mine together. i was bummed out on my b-day so i opened that kit and the picture right there is from less than 3 days work ;)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Aug 12 2003, 09:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Aug 12 2003, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Aug 12 2003, 07:53 PM
Ok finished.  Im going to take this outside for a photoshoot tomarrow for better light.  Looks pretty good with my whole Garage display.
interior is really clean[/b][/quote]
not tryin to hate but that is some ugly shit :0

but i dont expect a perfect model in 3 weeks :uh:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 13 2003, 12:27 AM
the guy is trying man, gotta give him that ;)
if i didnt do any body work to explorer it would be the tightest shit

but i did and cause of that i wont be able to finish

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by lowcrome+Aug 12 2003, 09:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowcrome @ Aug 12 2003, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Aug 13 2003, 12:27 AM

but i did and cause of that i wont be able to finish[/b][/quote]
lol, dude....... if you had any idea of what all i got going on with mine you wouldnt even feel bad at all. lol

read up some of my recent posts in the contest one ;)

·
Registered
28,023 Posts
fuckin touch up the paint holy shit, the whole part by the windshield is missing paint :uh:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by LayLow@Aug 13 2003, 04:25 AM
fuckin touch up the paint holy shit, the whole part by the windshield is missing paint :uh:
I have to do about 15 more minutes on the paint. Like the the sunvisors. Like i said before, its not a model which would be in LRB but its pretty decent for 2 and half weeks.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by lowcrome+Aug 12 2003, 10:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowcrome @ Aug 12 2003, 10:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Aug 13 2003, 12:27 AM

but i did and cause of that i wont be able to finish[/b][/quote]
Locrome, I saw your project picture, im betin you fucked up with the roof or something. that kit is easy to put together. i know you have a few mods but i bet if you didnt fuck up you could of put that together pretty good.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
MAN LOWCROME THATS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT SAY ABOUT SOMEONES'S SHIT!!! DONT FORGET THIS HOMIE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO PUT TOGETHER A CONTEST FOR US ALL AND YOUR GOING TO DOG HIM. REAL CLASSY HOMIE. SHIT I SEE ALL KINDS OF ORANGE PEEL ON YOUR SHIT BUT NO ONE DOGGED YOU. DONT KNOCK SOMEONES CAR BEFORE YOURS IS DONE.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Models IV Life@Aug 13 2003, 01:16 PM
MAN LOWCROME THATS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT SAY ABOUT SOMEONES'S SHIT!!! DONT FORGET THIS HOMIE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO PUT TOGETHER A CONTEST FOR US ALL AND YOUR GOING TO DOG HIM. REAL CLASSY HOMIE. SHIT I SEE ALL KINDS OF ORANGE PEEL ON YOUR SHIT BUT NO ONE DOGGED YOU. DONT KNOCK SOMEONES CAR BEFORE YOURS IS DONE.
thats what i said to him on AOL aim. Hes a little fuck up. 14 years old and doesnt have balls to say sorry. Oh well. People today dont have manners.

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
true poeple bark a lot on here but these foul won't bite.

Last edited by cleverlos at Aug 13 2003, 04:15 PM

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by cleverlos@Aug 13 2003, 02:15 PM
true poeple bark a lot on here but these foul won't bite.
I wish i met some of these kids on here in real life.... not even just this one board, but others from different sites....they need a good beatin to get them strait.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts