LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey..I have an old Ford Model A pickup model (metal everything)
It has no wheels or hood..I was thinking about making it into a rat-rod.. what do you people think??

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill post pics when it is done....I will also post pics of a few of my other models as well.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll snap some pics tomarrow when I have better lighting..But I will be working on the Model A all night..Maybe it will be done in time for the little photo-shoot.. ;) lol

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll try to do some before pics tonight..They might not have good quality though..And I think I have to re-install the driver for my camera..( I just rebuilt my computer..256meg of ram!!) so the driver may have been removed.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still have room for more :biggrin: but its good for now...oh and I reformatted the hard drive to get rid of everything...I had like 8 more mb. left... but its all clean now!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by Patrick@Oct 19 2003, 07:08 PM
It has no wheels or hood..I was thinking about making it into a rat-rod.. what do you people think??
I think your rippn my idea off...But what ever, sounds good....

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wanna do a duel exhaust..but with the motor..(i think its a flathead v-8) but theres only one header...but I think I can use some tubing and make a little thing for both pipes..

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah its a straight 6..I just looked it up..Its ok though..I can make a little duel exhaust that connects to 1 header.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Oct 19 2003, 06:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Oct 19 2003, 06:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Patrick@Oct 19 2003, 07:08 PM
I think your rippn my idea off...But what ever, sounds good....[/b][/quote]
Right like you are the first guy ever to make a Rat Rod Model out of a Model A pickup! Get real you ben smokin' too much chronic!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Oct 20 2003, 09:05 AM
Oh i know, but i was pretty much the first to post on this board...Plus he comes out with this thread, the same day i posted my rod...
Wee then you should be honored , you know what they say imitation is the best form of flattery

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by dag65+Oct 20 2003, 10:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dag65 @ Oct 20 2003, 10:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Oct 20 2003, 09:05 AM
Oh i know, but i was pretty much the first to post on this board...Plus he comes out with this thread, the same day i posted my rod...
Wee then you should be honored , you know what they say imitation is the best form of flattery[/b][/quote]
:dunno: :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts