LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
timmy, it will be jimmy's frame with the seat post cut out, but an inch and a half left on the bottom so that i can put a LA sign on it and the color sanded down and a blue bandanna painting put on it.

·
PAYBACK 47
41,646 Posts
Originally posted by 64sitinlow@Aug 29 2005, 07:24 AM~3711753
timmy, it will be jimmy's frame with the seat post cut out, but an inch and a half left on the bottom so that i can put a LA sign on it and the color sanded down and a blue bandanna painting put on it.
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Pot Head Poster
5,169 Posts
Originally posted by 64sitinlow@Aug 29 2005, 08:24 AM~3711753
You dont even live in LA.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i was born and raised in el centro and i wanted to use hte la sign to rep cali

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by SIC'N'TWISTED@Aug 29 2005, 10:30 AM~3711770
:thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:
whats the thumbsdown for?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Originally posted by 64sitinlow@Aug 29 2005, 07:24 AM~3711753
:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yo i am just putting out and idea what i am going to do to my frame. wtf is up with all the thumbsdown n shit. i am just doing what i think will be a good bike for me and my club.

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
i would give a maximum of $200 dollars for that bike. i will send you a cheque for $6000 but you must send back $5800 to my buisness partner in africa. he will then have it shipped to me and complete the deal.

·
DEDICATED MOMMA
1,679 Posts
I was at a car show yesterday and ppl thought I was a bike dealer/builder and wanted to buy the bikes or have one built for them. Everybody that came by asked the same damn question. How much?

I guess I've been dubbed bike dealer, I would say your bike is worth $700.00 dinero. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 102 Posts