LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a good quality, the dealer told me it was made at the same place where they do l.a wire, california wire, luxor and ...

anybody can tell me if this guy is telling me the truth?

:angry:

the guy told me that the wire wheel were all produce at the same place except dayton's...is that right ?

plz answer cuz I don't trust this guy !

thx

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
well Ive never heard of them, for that price, get some McLeans from Keith, aka HOMEBOYZ :cool:

·
Registered
343 Posts
my buddy has razors, his spokes were leakin a bit but he got em fixed, another buddy of mine has mcleans from homeboyz and has no problmes at all. they are the best wheel i have seen for quality with a decent price

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
alot of peeps say there bad but there a new company based outta southern cali

i have a set of luxor for my winter rims n i have no problem with rust n no leaky spokes so i dunno i guess im lucky

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
NOT EVERYTHINGS MADE AT THE SAME SHOP....BELIVE THAT THERE 3 MAJOR SHOPS IN CHINA ,AND LIKE 5 SMALL ONES.... WHOLESALE ON RAZOR 42.00 ON MCLEAN 60.00 YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET...BELIVE THAT..

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by bazzgeeze@Jul 29 2003, 12:04 PM~928230
Is this a good quality, the dealer told me it was made at the same place where they do l.a wire, california wire, luxor and ...

the guy told me that the wire wheel were all produce at the same place except dayton's...is that right ?

thx
well-im sure they are all made the same,and some made in same place-all chinas are kits-anyone can buy kits and throw em together :yessad:

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by bazzgeeze@Jul 29 2003, 12:04 PM~928230

the guy told me that the wire wheel were all produce at the same place except dayton's and zeniths and old school supremes and a couple more...is that right ?

thx
fixed
;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts