LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
:thumbsup: Does not look hand made at all. Looks professional , like a toy company made it. You should have a small Switch Action logo stamped on the car some where.
So did you sell it un painted so the buyer can paint it however he wants it?

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yo Scratch thanx man! Yes Lolokid wants to choose the color he already has a prepped body laying as he told me.
Aztekone, I did some improvements on the rear suspension so it lifts a bit higher and I used 2 cushions up front under the U-bar so the 3wheel is a bit higher also.
Have to some minor things like the round spinners on the rearwheels and the mounting points to attach it to the body. ;)

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kev, I wish the steering could be RC operated but for one there's not enough space to fit a motor for the steering and another thing is it only has 4 channels with a mod it can be converted to 5 channels but it's still not enough. ;) But it's already a fun car to drive circles with or in a straight line.

Last edited by jevries at Dec 4 2003, 11:27 AM

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Dec 4 2003, 02:09 PM
Yo Brain where you at? How your doin?

been real busy, waiting for them to hook up the cable internet at my new house, so i use the computer at my old job

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
HOW MUCH DID U GET FOR THAT 5???IT S CLEAN AS FUCK,LOOKS LIKE A TOY COMPANY PUT IT OUT.

GREAT WORK!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Dec 4 2003, 04:09 PM
Yo Brain where you at? How your doin?

Jokerman, I hate building those wheels it's so much work I don't wanna think about doing 2 sets....which I have to do pretty soon.
Maybe when I get the hang of it I will build some but it's gonna cost ya. :biggrin:
its all good...i tried and i fucked the set i made..lol

·
Registered
744 Posts
I told you.. before..

JUST ORDER YOUR TOYS FROM SWITCH ACTION.. and get the 100% low-low feeling..

hehhe

YO "J" tight ass... heheh let it drive in circles..it will scrapre the..oops..never mind..just wait for the videos..hahhah

1 - 20 of 28 Posts