Discussion Starter #3
I used a small radio called a Radio Ball like the one shown here

Which I bought at Radioshack.

Last edited by ScratchBuilderV at Nov 6 2003, 08:32 AM

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
hey scratch all you need is a few TV's, and a dvd player

j/k bro, shit thats tight. i might have to do that with the 58 when its comes out.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish it was loud enough to rattle that would be funny.

Hey Rat Rodder, you mean you can program what ever sound you want into that watch thing or did it come with that WAR song?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV@Nov 5 2003, 11:11 PM
I wish it was loud enough to rattle that would be funny.

Hey Rat Rodder, you mean you can program what ever sound you want into that watch thing or did it come with that WAR song?
i had a little stero , i bought at radio shack. I rewired the player to the tinny watch speaker... i fliped in the tape of war, and it played in a loud but shitty quailty... it was still pretty good, since it fit right in truck with the rest of the hydro set up.. Too bad i sold it about a month ago to a friend....

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV@Nov 5 2003, 08:47 PM
As you can see from the photos it was a very tight fit.

man scratch u one krazy mofo good job keep up the good work now u just need a sub and amp ;) :cool:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Raza sign was made by drilling small holes in to a sheet of plastic then I wove the neon wire through the holes to shape the letters. That way the wire wouln't be cut into small pieces.

I don't have an MP3 player but that's a good idea (much smaller) I got the radio for only 3.99 so that wasn't too bad.

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
thats cool i might try that one day :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts