LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 18" re audio sub and a rockfors fosgate power 1000a2. i dont have room for a sub anymore so i need this gone. the amp and sub both work great. i just took them out of the wagon. the sub does have a scuff on the surround but it does not affect the sound, it just looks wierd. the amp is in great condition. had them in the wagon for a couple of weeks to make sure they worked befor i sold them. it was only supost to be for a night but it sounded so good. this is a very clear sub, i know its an 18 but really it doesnt sound like it. will take $450 and i will throw in a couple of capacitors(one faret each)

pics

the scuff

i do have the end caps for the amp

sorry they are such crappy quality but its all i got. will trade for newer pumps too

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
yup and how much just for the sub

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn my bad. i thought it said the location under our names on this forum.

located in st. louis,mo

will not part with amp or sub just yet. if nobody grabs it in a couple days i will. if i shipped the sub it would probley be best to just ship the sub without the box, its real big and shipping would be crazy. and yes it comes with the box.

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
well if u were goin to seperate it what would u price them at

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
HAD ME ONE OF THOSE THOSE SHHYT BAGZ DA FUZZ OUT GOOD PRICE WITH AMP

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by NAPTOWNSOUTHSIDIN@Oct 19 2006, 05:08 PM~6402570
HAD ME ONE OF THOSE THOSE SHHYT BAGZ DA FUZZ OUT GOOD PRICE WITH AMP
i think he ment to say, i used to have one and it sure was loud, what i nice price too :biggrin:

got some offers but i still got them.

oh yeah, amp has the remot bass adjustment knob too, very nice to have

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
im still intrested on the sub get at me

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$250 for the amp
$250 for the sub

but i will tell you i do not have paypal right now. im in between banks. you will have to trust me and send a money order. i have never fucked anyone over and never plan to. if anyone is interested let me know. thanks dudes

1 - 20 of 22 Posts