LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay since you guys been blowing it up, I am gonna try out these subs on my next install. Question, 5th order enclosure dual bandpass, do they work?

·
Registered
276 Posts
I know about the new XXX's but is that the only new ones coming out? I think I'm going to order some RE 8's this week.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Sep 4 2005, 08:03 PM~3751838
RE also makes the Immortals for Audiobahn. :0
proof?

last I knew they were made by DD

Destijl is the build house for RE

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by DLK@Sep 4 2005, 08:51 PM~3752050
I know about the new XXX's but is that the only new ones coming out?  I think I'm going to order some RE 8's this week.
yes, the entire xxx line including components. and no 10" model.

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
you can be disappointed in RE if you know what your doing. Port the,m ut please, just give up on the bandpass.try an abc or dual tuned enclosure instead. if you like the bandpass for the looks, you can re aim the subs and use a clear plexi loading panel to cover the subs.

I've known the guys at RE since there inception of the company, those guys wont let you down.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by AndrewH@Sep 8 2005, 08:31 PM~3778946
you can be disappointed in RE if you know what your doing. Port the,m ut please, just give up on the bandpass.try an abc or dual tuned enclosure instead. if you like the bandpass for the looks, you can re aim the subs and use a clear plexi loading panel to cover the subs.

I've known the guys at RE since there inception of the company, those guys wont let you down.
David is a dick Scott is the homie :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.