LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
PINCHE GABACHO
Joined
·
8,971 Posts
:thumbsup:
you know if you are in LA the first week of july next year we need to meet up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by milkbone@Sep 10 2006, 10:57 PM~6143169
:thumbsup:
you know if you are in LA the first week of july next year we need to meet up


who knows homie, time will tell, if im going again itll be announced in time ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,535 Posts
:0 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;)
 
G

·
man, it always makes me cringe when i see an automatic caddy trunk get slammed, lol.



cool video, just goes to show there are no boundries.
 
G

·
Originally posted by biggeazy-e@Sep 11 2006, 08:27 AM~6146975
damn.. i thought you guys were talking about an impala or something old.....

it was worse than i thought... :(
its worse than someone scraping their finger nails on a chalkboard. :(
 

·
LUXLIFER
Joined
·
25,240 Posts
Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Sep 11 2006, 06:04 AM~6146958
man, it always makes me cringe when i see an automatic caddy trunk get slammed, lol.
cool video, just goes to show there are no boundries.
My dad did that the other day to mine :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,191 Posts
Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Sep 11 2006, 12:19 PM~6148045
its worse than someone scraping their finger nails on a chalkboard.  :(
definitely...

i thought it was way worse that he slammed it, then pushed back down on it after the pull down was activated... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
:thumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top