LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of the best leather you can buy, bought from a company that does quality furniture. Have all asortment of colors, different shades of greens, blues, reds, and neutral colors as well. Special price for LIL members only!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Top_Dog_Calistyle@Dec 10 2003, 09:23 PM
dude i asked in another post that you made ... DO YOU HAVE BRIGHT WHITE ?? :biggrin:
Yep, just got it in, hardest color to get for the demand. Could charge alot for it, but want someone on here to get something done soon and post some pics so everyone can see this is the real thing. I have 4 complete hydes that are about 47 to 49 sq. and then 2 that are 3/4 to those, so overall about 5 and 1/2 all together. I would let it go for $ 700.00, you just need to have it stitched out thier, which should be cheaper than we can get it done out here. Just got a 69 impala done in the black and came out amazing. Will try to post pics by this weekend.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Top_Dog_Calistyle@Dec 11 2003, 12:47 PM
What about a dark or navy blue ??
I have some really nice dark blue in stock as well. What would this be going in? Most take about 4 to 5 hydes.

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
Originally posted by lowriders2choppers+Dec 11 2003, 11:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowriders2choppers @ Dec 11 2003, 11:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Top_Dog_Calistyle@Dec 11 2003, 12:47 PM
I have some really nice dark blue in stock as well. What would this be going in? Most take about 4 to 5 hydes.[/b][/quote]
i will be holering at you soon i need to see some of it to see if the quality is as good as the price

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 95 SS Swangin+Dec 11 2003, 09:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (95 SS Swangin @ Dec 11 2003, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2003, 11:26 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Top_Dog_Calistyle
@Dec 11 2003, 12:47 PM

I have some really nice dark blue in stock as well. What would this be going in? Most take about 4 to 5 hydes.
i will be holering at you soon i need to see some of it to see if the quality is as good as the price[/b][/quote]
Let me know John, i will hook you up UCE. what color you interested in, what you got up your sleeve?! lol I can send you a little sample piece down thier too. Trying to get max to put some dark blue when we do his trunk. will look really good in thier.

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
is this a permanent establishment that your setting up, or will these offers be only for as long as you have them?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Foompla@Dec 14 2003, 02:06 PM
is this a permanent establishment that your setting up, or will these offers be only for as long as you have them?
hopefully a permanent thing, but i only get them as is, first come first serve basis. I can get anywhere from 5 to 200, just depends on the economy and what the demand is.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I am looking for 2 colors A darker brown and a tanish color. The other thread you posted you said you could send samples of colors . Also i have a 49 chevy truck not sure how much ill need .
bench seat
small door panel x 2
center console small
I will be mixing these two colors about 2/3 dark brown and 1/3 tanish color. let me know George

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
how much does it take to do a pair of bench seats?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts