LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WATCHING YOUNG HOGG 6 AND WATCHING IT ON HOW WE USED TO ROLL ALL CLEAN CARS THAT HITTING GOOD INCHES! NOW ALL THIS GARBAGE IS TAKING OVER!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
Originally posted by BIG-SCOTTY@Sep 2 2005, 07:37 PM~3740727
WATCHING YOUNG HOGG 6 AND WATCHING IT ON HOW WE USED TO ROLL ALL CLEAN CARS THAT HITTING GOOD INCHES! NOW ALL THIS GARBAGE IS TAKING OVER!!!!!!!!
very true,
too many people ride anything nowadays,
if u go to broadway on sudnay nights u see fools rolling beat up and broke down beaters with plaques on em,cracked windows,dents,buckled quarter panels,6x9's sittin on the dash.

what happened to the good ol days when every ride u would see that would cruize your local spot was clean?
candy paint,chrome under carrage,clean interior and much more.

it just ain't the same any more.

·
Registered
17,834 Posts
Originally posted by crenshaw magraw@Sep 2 2005, 03:39 PM~3741873
very true,
too many people ride anything nowadays,
if u go to broadway on sudnay nights u see fools rolling beat up and broke down beaters with plaques on em,cracked windows,dents,buckled quarter panels,6x9's sittin on the dash.

what happened to the good ol days when every ride u would see that would cruize your local spot was clean?
candy paint,chrome under carrage,clean interior and much more.

it just ain't the same any more.

like smokey said "worrrmmmm, ****** is broke deez dayz" :dunno:

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
i like the old fottage from cali swangin, some of it at least. The cruisin, not the hop offs.Do people even cruise clean cars anymore?

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
Originally posted by k gee@Sep 2 2005, 10:44 PM~3741898
like smokey said "worrrmmmm, ****** is broke deez dayz" :dunno:
i know that,for sure ,been tryin to save money for appliances,my 71 impala,vegas,plus pay my monthly bills i have.

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
everytime im out with friends or family that arent riders and they see a primer cutlass on boltons with hella distorted bass, they say hey look at that lowrider :angry:

·
Registered
22,420 Posts
Originally posted by BIG-SCOTTY@Sep 2 2005, 01:37 PM~3740727
i`m A RIDA ;)

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Originally posted by BIG-SCOTTY@Sep 2 2005, 12:37 PM~3740727
MAN THATS REAL SHIT, NAMES LIKE, HONCHO, JR, MANPOWER,DINO (R.I.P), BIG RATT, MANDO (UNITED),MANDO(HI-LO), HITTIN THE SRTEETS IN A HOT-ASS CROMED OUT TRUCK, BIG PUNCH,CHEW-CHEW, BIG KEBO-BACK WHEN HE WAS RIDIN THE" BIG M",CHARLES CLAYTON, GANGSTA IN A 2DR LAC WITH A 90, ALL THESE CATS KEPT SOMTHING CLEAN AND HITTIN SWITHCES WAS JUST THAT, I STARTED RIDIN IN 95 AND MET AND PERSONALLY KNOW MOST OF THESE CATS, MOST OF YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH YOUNG HOGG VOL.1-20, WHEN LOWRIDIN WAS REAL

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Originally posted by BIG-SCOTTY@Sep 2 2005, 01:37 PM~3740727
I wish it would to, but it's faster and cheaper to build a hopper. :biggrin:

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by CHINA MAN MAJESTICS@Sep 2 2005, 06:32 PM~3742638
MAN THATS REAL SHIT, NAMES LIKE, HONCHO, JR, MANPOWER,DINO (R.I.P), BIG RATT, MANDO (UNITED),MANDO(HI-LO), HITTIN THE SRTEETS IN A HOT-ASS CROMED OUT TRUCK, BIG PUNCH,CHEW-CHEW, BIG KEBO-BACK WHEN HE WAS RIDIN THE" BIG M",CHARLES CLAYTON, GANGSTA IN A 2DR LAC WITH A 90, ALL THESE CATS KEPT SOMTHING CLEAN AND HITTIN SWITHCES WAS JUST THAT, I STARTED RIDIN IN 95 AND MET AND PERSONALLY KNOW MOST OF THESE CATS, MOST OF YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH YOUNG HOGG VOL.1-20, WHEN LOWRIDIN WAS REAL
:biggrin:

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by yetti@Sep 2 2005, 07:21 PM~3742894
I wish it would to, but it's faster and cheaper to build a hopper. :biggrin:
A FAKE RIDER WOULD SAY THAT!!!!!!! YOU CAN KEEP THAT PHILOSOPHY IN HILLBILLY K.C.!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
Originally posted by smiley`s 84 fleetwood@Sep 3 2005, 12:38 AM~3742376
i`m A RIDA ;)
i see your ride at all the spots,crenshaw,broadway,la puente y todo.
that caddy is clean,murals,undies y todo.

thats a real rider.

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
ANYBODY WANNA SEE REAL RYDERS, COME AND SUPPORT THE EPICS C.C TOMORROW AT HACIENDA MART IN LA PUENTE,BRING SUM CANNED FOODS FOR THE RED CROSS RELIEF PROGRAM FOR KATRINA VICTIMS,PLUS THEIR WILL BE CRUISING LIKE BACK INTHE DAYS STYLE,THATS HOW I THINK REAL RYDAS SHOULD COME BACK HARD AND TO PROVE A POINT THAT WE ROLL IN STYLE AND STUILL CARE BOUT THE COMUNITTY,MIS DOS CENTAVOS.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HOW DID IT GO 66?

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
I agree scotty.Im a rida no DOUBT and feel the same way,matter of fact,Im re-doing my shit cause IM not happy with it.
Shit aint been the same in a while,OG's need to come bacc out and put some of the younstas on blast.
I remember as early as 99,if you was rolling bullshit on the shaw,****** was pulling your covers letting you and everyone on the blocc know you was rolling junk.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts