LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody done a hydro setup that is based on real car suspension like with the upper and lower arms going out to the wheel from the chasis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,685 Posts
Yep, 1ofaknd and jevries are working on a sick ass impala with real working cylinders, pumps, A - Arms, and everything!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,214 Posts
Originally posted by Switchblade@Aug 31 2006, 03:48 AM~6076585
Yep, 1ofaknd and jevries are working on a sick ass impala with real working cylinders, pumps, A - Arms, and everything!
can't wait to see that. :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Switchblade@Aug 30 2006, 08:48 PM~6076585
Yep, 1ofaknd and jevries are working on a sick ass impala with real working cylinders, pumps, A - Arms, and everything!
i was thinking more along the lines of something simple. like still using the string and motors but instead of using u-bars or t-sliders or any other type of arm or leg or whatever. use the traditional style suspension with the motors and string.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,685 Posts
Originally posted by oobxlr8r@Aug 31 2006, 12:16 AM~6077353
i was thinking more along the lines of something simple.  like still using the string and motors but instead of using u-bars or t-sliders or any other type of arm or leg or whatever. use the traditional style suspension with the motors and string.
Im sure it could be done with the right amount of planning, design, and equipment and supplies.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by oobxlr8r@Aug 31 2006, 01:16 AM~6077353
i was thinking more along the lines of something simple.  like still using the string and motors but instead of using u-bars or t-sliders or any other type of arm or leg or whatever. use the traditional style suspension with the motors and string.
when you start making the parts smaller and more complicated, things tend to break.

This is as real as it gets!





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,850 Posts
NICE JOB ON THAT IMPALA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,880 Posts
Nice job guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and this thing is supposed to actually work, i can't wait to see that.

Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Aug 31 2006, 06:48 AM~6078340
when you start making the parts smaller and more complicated, things tend to break.

This is as real as it gets!






 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by oobxlr8r@Sep 1 2006, 08:58 AM~6084853
and this thing is supposed to actually work, i can't wait to see that.
oh yes, it works :biggrin: don't forget it's a complete car as well, full engine, full interior, full trunk, full undercarriage :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,685 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Sep 1 2006, 12:38 PM~6086532
oh yes, it works  :biggrin:  don't forget it's a complete car as well, full engine, full interior, full trunk, full undercarriage  :biggrin:
When are videos coming?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Sep 1 2006, 04:32 PM~6087476
That's a coincidence...Today I finally found smaller tubing for the hardlines! I was in Rotterdam today for the opening of a exhibition where my cars are featured and I just checked this small Hobbystore and he carries tons of the extra thin tubing.
;)
hope you stocked up on it!! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,039 Posts
where can you find them cylinders
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,039 Posts
oh how you make them
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top