LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've only been in the scene w' my own car for 3 months.. reality has been the only club that has recognized me as a euro lowrider (04 altima on white wires).. thank you for all the support and fair judging at your show. i pray for all of you and wish u the best w' your own custom lowriders.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I think that class needs to change from "Euro" to "Import", Euro is European and well that speaks for it's self. Don't you agree???

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by 1SICK76@Sep 15 2005, 07:55 AM~3820266
I think that class needs to change from "Euro" to "Import", Euro is European and well that speaks for it's self. Don't you agree???
Thats my wifes car which is the euro lowrider..I myself have a 64 fairlane undergoing construction once again. There is truth to what you say, Euro means european, and maybe they should change it to "Import". However, on a further degree. How many bmw, mercedes, and saabs have you seen as a lowrider? Euro lowrider was a term they created to judge all the new generation lowriders. A per say "IMPORT" and a "EURO LOWRIDER" are two different types of cars. A "IMPORT" is something out of fast n furious NOSed out, Turbo charged, with Graphics and 20 inch giovanni wheels. A "EURO LOWRIDER" is simply a new age lowrider with a custom paint job, some pinstriping and 13 or 14 in wires. Putting those two together is like throwing out the Lowrider class and jus judging HOTRODS and LOWRIDERS as one. These two use the same cars, some do the same things..however a lowrider has hydros. You see more lowriders out there with huge motors and blowers coming out the hood, but they are still lowriders....where would the fairness be in judging imports and euro lowriders as one if it is not done with hot rods and lowriders? Is a hot rod not a lowrider? Hence the name low rod? They both lay low. Point being.....you can't compare these vehicles. The IMPORT and EURO LOWRIDER come from different lifestyles, as do HOT RODS and LOWRIDERS. We disagree with her being CLASSIFIED a IMPORT, she lives the LOWRIDER lifestyle. Any insights to my opinion.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
when i read the topic i thought there was going to be a lowrider reality tv show like american hotrod or something

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by MarquisPlaya@Sep 16 2005, 10:11 PM~3832034
when i read the topic i thought there was going to be a lowrider reality tv show like american hotrod or something
LOL that's a good one....it's not a bad idea though!!

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Originally posted by Classified S.G.V.@Sep 18 2005, 12:25 PM~3837750
looks like someones not happy  :dunno:
IM COOL HOMIE, BUT A CANDY PAINT AND UNDERBODY,PATTERNS, SILVERLEAF & PINSTRIPE, INTERIOR, CHROMED OUT SUSPENSION, IS NOT SUPPOSED TO LOSE TO A STOCK CAR WITH PINSTRIPE AND NO UNDERCARRIAGE, BETTER YET THE CAR DIDNT EVEN PLACE, ITS ALL GOOD, ITS OBVIOUS CAR CLUBS EAST OF THE 605 DONT CARE FOR L.A. CAR CLUBS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts