LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i got my cutlass it was set up with all prohopper hopped real good ,nice 3;s and all ...but when pulled the set up ..i seen these lil coilover springs in place of regular coils thes barley fit round the cyl ..no need for cups ..they sit in the cylindrer 'collar' they r so damn small... any one ever seen these springs? well thers more ..im redoing a lot of stuff on the caddy i wanna get a lil more spring in bac but i love layin out ...so i got a set of adjustable coil overs for a honda..these springs are bigger than . the small coilovers that i had , but still they r smaller than stock coils they measure 31/2 outer dia..but im gonna mace custom cups for thi s but im gonna runn the adjustable parts as well so ican adjust my lay height ..ima post pics later ...i think it might be cool 4 street use? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
those are just mini coils the have their own little cups that fit around the cylinder Iv used em and i think they work good . real good if you have a car with little space for a cylinder. Ill be using them on my truck.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do u think it would work to run adjustable coilovers in the rear of the caddy?? i do...gotta try.. peace out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts