LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have air cylinders on my 93 lexus gs300 and when i drive the rear leaks down i checked all the fittings and there are no leaks there so i pushed the back of the car up and down and the rear started leaking down i could hear the air going back in the tank also the the pressure gauge went back up a bit on the tank so how can i stop the back from leaking or what sounds like my problem the front is hooked up the same and there is no problem with them :angry:

·
Registered
127 Posts
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT MAN, YOUR GONNA BE FRUSTRATED ON FINDING WHATS LEAKING, SO TAKE THEM GARBAGE AIR CLYINDER OUT AND GO WITH HYDROS, SEE IF YOU HAD HYDROS AND UR CYLINDERS WAS LEAKING U WOULD HAVE FIND OUT WHAT WAS IT AND GOTTEN IT FIXED REALLY QUICK BUT WITH AIR UR GONNA SPENDS DAYS AND HOURS........

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have poppet valves the tank pressure is about 175 like i said the front does fine it just the rear that is doing that

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
from the tell of things do u think the problem is in the valves or rear cylinders what if i put check valves in front of the rear up valves because i no for sure that the air goes back in the tank

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
first off 857 baller -lets see some pics

i don't mean to be outta order but if you do have baggs your a fuckin idiot if you think it takes hours and days to find a leak but
and why are you so against them how long have you had them.

chrisgs300-how is your set up set up are all valves in the trunk how do you have them set up just spray the connections with some glass cleaner i.e. windex

do you have front back side to sode or just front to back
open up your valves and wipe them off on the inside i just had to do it there was a very thin peice of metal on the port that kept it open just a bit and my front right wheel kept lifting up
how long have you had the cylinders maby you got a worn ring make sure all hose are kut strait

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
at least on my setup, you cannot have more PSI in the bags than is in the tank..

so, if I pressureize the ass bags, and hop up and down on my trunk, it will spit some air back into the tank..

like joe said, if you think there is an external leak, grab a bottle of windex and start spraying shit..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts