LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
with a "lil" axle reinforcement and a big ass pump head gear so you can fill it up without tapping the switch 20 timesand even then you gotta pray you don't flip your car over. [email protected]#k standing on three when you can stand on your passenger 1/4 panel! :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Actually they come as a pair. The little one and the big one. You put the small one on one side and the BIG one on the other when you tap the switch you get a 20' 3 wheel. Best used on grass cus the paint on your door may get scratched off really bad. :biggrin: Also best used with atleast 6 whammy setups. But you got to know the trick. But I'm not telling. ;) :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Dec 23 2003, 11:22 PM
?????????????

i've seen that cylinder in an engineering page... that's HUGE!!! funny thing is that its actually small compared to other cylinders out there... I don't remember on what page they had one that was even bigger than that cylinder... but DAMN!!! grrr LOL it will work for rear lock up... you just need a trunk full of oil hahaha

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by badass 64+Dec 24 2003, 01:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (badass 64 @ Dec 24 2003, 01:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52@Dec 24 2003, 07:22 AM
?????????????

youu'll need SOME pump tank to go with that! :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
he needs a big hitch so that it can push the oil from the hitch to the lowrider LOL

p.s. do you think if we put this cylinder on a car, that it will require any mods? Or... can I just put it alone like that with mods? will the car be able to lay with it? hahaa

Last edited by Nacho Individuals LA at Dec 24 2003, 01:12 PM

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Dec 24 2003, 01:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Dec 24 2003, 01:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -badass [email protected] 24 2003, 01:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52
@Dec 24 2003, 07:22 AM
?????????????

youu'll need SOME pump tank to go with that! :biggrin:
he needs a big hitch so that it can push the oil from the hitch to the lowrider LOL

p.s. do you think if we put this cylinder on a car, that it will require any mods? Or... can I just put it alone like that with mods? will the car be able to lay with it? hahaa[/b][/quote]
it should be a direct swap out for a honda

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Dec 24 2003, 01:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Dec 24 2003, 01:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Nacho Individuals [email protected] 24 2003, 01:11 PM
?????????????

p.s. do you think if we put this cylinder on a car, that it will require any mods? Or... can I just put it alone like that with mods? will the car be able to lay with it? hahaa
it should be a direct swap out for a honda[/b][/quote]
WOW cool, where can i get one?

hahaha :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

hey its christmas, i'll let you guys bag on my honda hahaha... p.s. at least it doesn't have bags... its all stock 100% hehehe

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Dec 24 2003, 01:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Dec 24 2003, 01:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2003, 01:19 PM
?????????????

hey its christmas, i'll let you guys bag on my honda hahaha... p.s. at least it doesn't have bags... its all stock 100% hehehe[/b][/quote]
what about the ones in your steering wheel and dash :0

see it is happening, slowly you convert

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Dec 24 2003, 01:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Dec 24 2003, 01:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Nacho Individuals [email protected] 24 2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2003, 01:19 PM
?????????????

hey its christmas, i'll let you guys bag on my honda hahaha... p.s. at least it doesn't have bags... its all stock 100% hehehe
what about the ones in your steering wheel and dash :0

see it is happening, slowly you convert[/b][/quote]
nope, my car doesn't have airbags... its a DX :0 no airbag no where hehee... :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

Now that I look at it, it looks like it was taken at Black Magics shop. I think it's for something that they are busting out with to go with the piston pump. :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts