LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
make it yourself, get waterproof board from any auto upholstery supplier or get cardboard/wood mobile home wall sideing from home depot. these you can cut with scissors. use regular cardboard to make a template, then buy 1 yard of any fabric or vinyl and spray glue and cover it

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Nice work, very clean with the multi levels... :thumbsup::420:
Thanks man... turned out better than i thought it would.

NICE THANKS FOR THE PICS IT CAME OUT BAD ASS HOMIE!!!!
Thanks! I dont think I have any pics of the cardboard template but I was workin on this thing for a while... took a long time to get it perfect

Thats bad ass, where did you get the chessboard print at ??? :D
its called checkers.... got it from checkerboard.com... ask Mikey, he knows :puffin:

·
Gas Guzzeling Cruizer!!
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks man... turned out better than i thought it would.

Thanks! I dont think I have any pics of the cardboard template but I was workin on this thing for a while... took a long time to get it perfect

its called checkers.... got it from checkerboard.com... ask Mikey, he knows :puffin:
how did you get the multiple layers to stay together were they glued?? do they get upholstered first then put on?? Thanks and again good Job homie!!

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
how did you get the multiple layers to stay together were they glued?? do they get upholstered first then put on?? Thanks and again good Job homie!!
I was gona glue them but i realized i didnt need to. I upholstered everything first then just placed the black part on top of the houndstooth part and the speakers are enough to hold the layers together (obviously, those are screwed into the metal tray). Thanks again!

·
Los Underground Kings MCC
2,292 Posts
for future projects, always use ABS plastic for any interior panels, never any type of board material. the ABS will never warp, it's water proof, plus C.A and staples stick to it like concrete. you can get it in 4x8 sheets in different thicknesses. I suggest 1/8 thick.

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
for future projects, always use ABS plastic for any interior panels, never any type of board material. the ABS will never warp, it's water proof, plus C.A and staples stick to it like concrete. you can get it in 4x8 sheets in different thicknesses. I suggest 1/8 thick.
where do you get it?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.