LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is going to sound stupid but I want to maybe try to do this setup where on my cutlass I use hydro's for the rear and airbags for the front and the reason why I want to do hydro's in the rear is because I bought air cylinder's so I can do three wheel motion but I read lots of stuff where people say they can blow up and I also seen a picture of what can happen and it didn't look good and when my kids are in the back I want them to be safe so I wanted to know what pumps or pump can I use to pull the three wheel and what size cylinders?

·
Registered
857 Posts
stick with one or the other but as long as everything is in good working order you dont have to worry about stuff blowing up, dont buy used if this your first setup. i have had hydros for 20 years on my daily car with my 4 kids in the back and never had anything major happen to where i felt they were in danger, yes stuff will go wrong and break with air bags or hydros its just what happends but if evrything is kept up it will be a minor problem.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by bounce13@Feb 26 2010, 07:13 PM~16737800
stick with one or the other but as long as everything is in good working order you dont have to worry about stuff blowing up, dont buy used if this your first setup. i have had hydros for 20 years on my daily car with my 4 kids in the back and never had anything major happen to where i felt they were in danger, yes stuff will go wrong and break with air bags or hydros its just what happends but if evrything is kept up it will be a minor problem.
Alright sounds good thanks for the respond :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts