LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
do a coilover, and you won't have that problem. ;)

and no you don't need to weld them.

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Originally posted by stankin85@Jan 14 2004, 11:03 PM

But if you do decide to go coil under, I'd weld them. Thats the way I had mine untill I went coil over. Otherwise youre gonna be popping them out everytime you get crazy or hit a 3. ;)

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Originally posted by BROWN SOCIETY CC+Jan 15 2004, 01:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BROWN SOCIETY CC @ Jan 15 2004, 01:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--stankin85@Jan 14 2004, 11:03 PM

But if you do decide to go coil under, I'd weld them. Thats the way I had mine untill I went coil over. Otherwise youre gonna be popping them out everytime you get crazy or hit a 3. ;)[/b][/quote]
just go with a coil-over. if your afraid of mods you'll have to make go with like a 10" cylinder and a half stack mini coil. ;) this way it gives you enough travel to 3 and lets you leave all the factory shit in tack. ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man i got alot of time involed also i like the og look and ride of coilunder i have a set of precut 2 tons

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
welding coils = ghetto!
i've rolled coil unders on 64's with out welding them.

if you mount them properly and know what you're doing there's NO use to weld them, if you feel there is you've done something wrong.

and for anything over 10" strokes or if you're planning to pull 3's -go coil over... welding coil's never a clean alternative!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts