LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one complete set of the VERY hard to find Landau rear window trim. Condition wise I would put them at around a 9 out of 10. These are off of an 84.
I am asking $60 shipped OBO.

I do have the rest of the Landau roof trim (across the top and down both sides of the roof) I will take $60 for it...near flawless condition.

I also have both door chrome pieces for the Landau trim....$25 a piece for the doors. These too are off of an 84 so the 87 "sport mirrors" will not fit.
I have one set of side roof emblems for a normal Caprice.....will take $20 for the pair.
I have the "spear" tips on the front header panel for the Landau trim of which I will take $10 for the pair.
And finally I have one factory grill from an 84 Caprice in very nice shape. I will take $40 shipped on that.
I do have pics of everything and dont be afraid to speak up with BEST OFFERS.
Paypal accepted and preferred.
thanks for your time............................

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT.......also now on Ebay......will end aucton early if sold here :)

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by pfccrider@Nov 14 2007, 07:40 PM~9229081
do you have the crome on the drip rail ?
That is actually in great shape as well. Now you mean the chrome trim across the top of the door on the body right?
thanks for your time.............

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by pfccrider@Nov 15 2007, 07:47 PM~9236795
the trim that's on the roof , right above the doors
Yep that is in great shape bro........let me know if ya need it by this weekend otherwise the car is geting junked early next week bud.
take care....................

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Roma@Nov 13 2007, 06:52 PM~9220423
I have one  complete set of the VERY hard to find Landau rear window trim. Condition wise I would put them at around a 9 out of 10. These are off of an 84.
I am asking $60 shipped OBO.

I do have the rest of the Landau roof trim (across the top and down both sides of the roof) I will take $60 for it...near flawless condition.

I also have both door chrome pieces for the Landau trim....$25 a piece for the doors. These too are off of an 84 so the 87 "sport mirrors" will not fit.
I have one set of side roof emblems for a normal Caprice.....will take $20 for the pair.
I have the "spear" tips on the front header panel for the Landau trim of which I will take $10 for the pair.
And finally I have one factory grill from an 84 Caprice in very nice shape. I will take $40 shipped on that.
I do have pics of everything and dont be afraid to speak up with BEST OFFERS.
Paypal accepted and preferred.
   thanks for your time............................
Rear window trim...SOLDDDDD I also got your other parts off today as well man goin to still shoot for shipping this evening........thanks again bro.

I have the grill and all the Landau trim still available....TTT

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welll....we made it......SHIPPED...........thanks again bro. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts