LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup fellas i was posting my work in progress in the homies Htown personal thread so not many ppl were able to critique and help me out on shaking the rust,cobwebs at my station :biggrin:

but here is my first build since my teenage days, i been under study of customization from you guys on here so thanks; now to the w.i.p. up til where im at now

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
welcome back to building homie. wat ever you need homie we will help you out on tips. this is sr.woodgrain from Down 2 Scale m.c.c nice paint job homie im dig in it :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: up

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^preciate it homie..

this is the look im going for NOW!!

my version::

ALSO..anybody has any info on who i can turn to to make me a set of these "swanga's or 84's w/vogue tires?"

·
FUCK MICHIGAN
11,437 Posts
Nice builds. As far as swangas and vogues go, hit up this guy on here Moze. I think he is still around here although I havent seen him in a bit on here. He was doin those also.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by darkside customs@Jan 26 2010, 09:07 PM~16421400
Nice builds. As far as swangas and vogues go, hit up this guy on here Moze. I think he is still around here although I havent seen him in a bit on here. He was doin those also.
yea my homie Htown put me onto him but he is mia rght now, heard he got a deal/contract wit a company mass producing them..im tryin to get mine now but its not lookin good :uh:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by interiorcrocodile@Jan 26 2010, 10:10 PM~16422448
wait for the how to this spring ;)
damn lol how far into the spring cause we practically there lol...btw preciate the feedback I'm just tryin to get like yall

·
Registered
767 Posts
Originally posted by basikhuestontx@Jan 26 2010, 08:41 PM~16422956
damn lol how far into the spring cause we practically there lol...btw preciate the feedback I'm just tryin to get like yall
i got some cars to get out the way first. i posted a billet grill tutorial on here you can look for that and play around make you a nice castle grille. i need to get materials situated n shit and find the time to do it i wanna make it easy for me and everyone else.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by interiorcrocodile@Jan 26 2010, 10:50 PM~16423097
i got some cars to get out the way first. i posted a billet grill tutorial on here you can look for that and play around make you a nice castle grille. i need to get materials situated n shit and find the time to do it i wanna make it easy for me and everyone else.

I just realized who I'm talkin too Moze (sp)? Thts whts up is the link for grills in FAQ thread?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by HTown@Jan 27 2010, 04:57 PM~16430673
That interior is lookin righteous bro! I havent touched mine in a while, but trust I will be back to it really soon!

preciate the comments foo, the interior was an accident it complemented the body paint (peanut butter guts, grape frame LOL)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts