to make that thang dance baby, $12.00 shipped to lower 48 states

keep it hoppin

Perry

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bro

I am sure that if you needed 2 we could hook you up but that is what the kit consist of, It is a spare yes as with the switch, There are 3 motors in our kits but our rebuild kit only comes with 2 motors just how the kit is set up , ya know just incase you burn one up or spin a gear or burn the switch break a string but not likley to do that with these kits but does happin,

Hope this helps

perry

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by fouryrscln@Oct 12 2003, 09:57 PM
Bro

I am sure that if you needed 2 we could hook you up but that is what the kit consist of, It is a spare yes as with the switch, There are 3 motors in our kits but our rebuild kit only comes with 2 motors just how the kit is set up , ya know just incase you burn one up or spin a gear or burn the switch break a string but not likley to do that with these kits but does happin,

Hope this helps

perry
I thought you were offering it as a complete rebuild. But i see now it's just for spare parts.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes you could say that, Because it does not come with 3 motors or 3 gears. hehehehe

Ok1ofaknd you got me on that one but still a great deal for the person needing those extra peices.

:cool:

Perry

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
get some action shots homie, all these people are trying to get at your secrets (can't blame em). Post some pics and I bet people will be more interested. Post in the other forums too.

Stop critiquing this guy, he's got a business to run, if you like his stuff, buy it. If not, make your own.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Oct 12 2003, 10:54 PM
get some action shots homie, all these people are trying to get at your secrets (can't blame em). Post some pics and I bet people will be more interested. Post in the other forums too.

Stop critiquing this guy, he's got a business to run, if you like his stuff, buy it. If not, make your own.

K. Diaz
not trying to critique, shit, he's already got my business. just tryin' to get how it's setup.

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Oct 12 2003, 11:02 PM
I'm not trying to pick on you, I just hate how people jump on sellers, give em a chance. This is about some of his other posts too.

K. Diaz
cool, and I know how it feels. Whenever someone wants something that you got, they want to know how you did it so they can make there own. Then they expect you to still make money?? Don't think so.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First i would like to thank you all for the space on this site and to those that respect what i am doin.

if you would like to buuy something please email me your wish list and send the bulk mail to its place

i would love to post pics of cars dancin but right now i dont know how to do it and i have to borrow a camera to get pictures

1ofaknd and bigpappa you are ok in my book, there always people out thhere that have to dis somethin just the way it is, the syber life i guess lol

these little cars drive me insane sometimes with thoughts on how to make them better and thats what is all about,
i got people that want to buy from me and thats cool too and i hope that in time i can do alot of biz with alot of the people on this site and hopfully we can bring some good things to those in those other countries to keep it flowing all over, but we all know it is hard when there is war and hate out there that makes things harder to get things were they need to go, But we must never give up.

(email me with your wish list and i will send you a price including shippin )

If you want pics let me know and i will send you some pictures

Keep It Hoppin And Dancin

Perry

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Well spoken.
For me it's more like let's first see what you have to offer because so far I've seen a lot of crap stuff being sold and I'm not saying those sellers are ripping people off but that they have lower quality level in mind or the buyers expect too much of stuff for a certain price.
I find and build my own stuff so it's more for the youngsters on here that want to get started building hydro modelcars, I really don't want to see them gettin' dissapointed and read all about it on here. I think you know what your doing and you sound like a guy who takes care of buisness and that's a good thing. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts