LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 947 Posts

·
Banned
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

OK so im the current owner of the Eazy e 63, heres the current pics of Eazy E's mint green 63 impala he owned and used in alot of videos back then. I had a topic going but for some reason got deleted, so im starting this new one. Gonna keep the car exactly how it is all original the way Eazy e had it, only gonna rechrome the bumpers and thats it, has paperwork with his name on it that will be on dosplay at the supershow, Dmv also sending me extra paperwork saying Eric Wright owned this car from Oct 1993-May 1995. Sorry but CAR IS NOT FOR SALE so please dont try to hit me up asking how much i want for it. Car will be taken to the lowrider Super Show at the LA convention center on Sept 2 with an eazy e theme for everyone to view. No negative comments please

SOME PICS OF THE CAR AT THE LA LOWRIDER SUPERSHOW

AFTER I TRIPLE CHROMED THE BUMPERS

·
Roswell Rider
153 Posts
That's nice bro! How and where did u find it at if u don't mind me asking, I was keeping up with Ur old thread until it got deleted

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
did eazy take out the ac vents?

·
2 pumps 4dumps 10switches
849 Posts
Congrats again homie bad ass ride and the fact the Eazy e owned it makes it 10x cooler

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Detox comin out in 2030 keep ur eyes open for that album
Right around the same time you were planning on paying back those you took money from on here......:rimshot:

1 - 20 of 947 Posts